Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer2043035 on Jun 05, 2008

These are the best for the money. I've been using them for about six months and am very pleased with the results in my lab work showing great vitamin D levels!

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1586810 on Nov 22, 2008

Taking two a day has raised my Vitamin D levels from below normal to within normal range.

Love the soft gels

Posted by Reviewer2185867 on Sep 01, 2008

I have recently been instructed by my doctor to increase my D sothe Calcium that I take is better absorbed. I LOVE the liqued gels and will always order this product. Shipment was received with in a couple of days of placing the order. I will order again because of their fast shipping and quality of product.

D-3 quality

Posted by Reviewer2552513 on Apr 18, 2009

I do bloodwork every six months including vitamin D levels. Using the NOW product, I have been able to maintain specified levels of vitamin D as reflected in objective lab tests indicating the product is both effective and accurate in its advertised content

A Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1756766 on Jul 04, 2009

Vitamin D is better absorbed when it's in an oil based form as with this product. The caps are small and easily swallowed. The price is excellent.

Get enough D3 and forget about H1N1

Posted by Reviewer2540970 on Oct 09, 2009

As a top ranked multisport athlete, with a full time job, and young kids, I stress my body allot. To keep my immune system up, and fend off colds and flus, I add D3 to my regimen. I also will use more of it during the winter cold and flu season. If around adults and kids with colds, etc., I'll take 2000-5000IU/day.

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3 1000 IU

Posted by Reviewer2037777 on Nov 14, 2009

I am on vitamin d per my Rheumatologist. Since I been on Vitamin D I feel much better, energy level has peaked. Just needed to get my family members started on Vitamin D-3.

Viatmin D-3

Posted by Reviewer2732747 on Nov 20, 2009

This seems to provide some help with mood. It is recommended by several physicians I know for that purpose. Plus I heard on the radio that it is also good protection against the swine flue. Can't hurt. Good product and excellent service, as usual.

Now foods A+

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

Hard to find for this price another product, 5 stars for this price!

Good quality

Posted by australia on Oct 30, 2012

Softgels are a really small size which is great, very easy to swallow.