Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, High Potency, 1000 IU, 180 Softgels

Excellent Value!

Posted by Reviewer1054280 on Mar 25, 2007

With research suggesting that people take even more of this vitamin for bone health and cancer protection, this is an easy to swallow tiny gel cap at a great price.

Tiny and soy-free

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jan 23, 2008

Olive oil to the rescue for we who need soy-free solutions with higher doses of vitamin D. Great job!

Elaine

Posted by Reviewer1973262 on Mar 05, 2008

I am taking 3 of these gels a day as I have MS. My doctor says that studies show people low in this vitamin D have a higher susceptibility to autoimmune illnesses. I am making my 3 children taking 1 pill a day as a preventative.

Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer1282533 on Nov 08, 2008

I am very pleased with this product. My doctor recommended Calcium Citrate along with 3 softgels of Vitamin D-3 for osteopenia. I just had a dexa scan of the bones in my spine and left hip, and they are almost in the normal range which was a 11.8% improvement from just two years ago when I started taking this product. I will continue to take it from now on. Thanks for making it so easy to order online. Judy Squires

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1586810 on Nov 22, 2008

Taking two a day has raised my Vitamin D levels from below normal to within normal range.