Just what the doctor ordered

Posted by Reviewer1915122 on May 08, 2008

I get this for my husband, doctor's orders, as part of his diabetes control. Can't beat the pricing and great iherb.com service, too!

Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer2043035 on Jun 05, 2008

These are the best for the money. I've been using them for about six months and am very pleased with the results in my lab work showing great vitamin D levels!

D-3 quality

Posted by Reviewer2552513 on Apr 18, 2009

I do bloodwork every six months including vitamin D levels. Using the NOW product, I have been able to maintain specified levels of vitamin D as reflected in objective lab tests indicating the product is both effective and accurate in its advertised content

A Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1756766 on Jul 04, 2009

Vitamin D is better absorbed when it's in an oil based form as with this product. The caps are small and easily swallowed. The price is excellent.

Get enough D3 and forget about H1N1

Posted by Reviewer2540970 on Oct 09, 2009

As a top ranked multisport athlete, with a full time job, and young kids, I stress my body allot. To keep my immune system up, and fend off colds and flus, I add D3 to my regimen. I also will use more of it during the winter cold and flu season. If around adults and kids with colds, etc., I'll take 2000-5000IU/day.

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3 1000 IU

Posted by Reviewer2037777 on Nov 14, 2009

I am on vitamin d per my Rheumatologist. Since I been on Vitamin D I feel much better, energy level has peaked. Just needed to get my family members started on Vitamin D-3.

Viatmin D-3

Posted by Reviewer2732747 on Nov 20, 2009

This seems to provide some help with mood. It is recommended by several physicians I know for that purpose. Plus I heard on the radio that it is also good protection against the swine flue. Can't hurt. Good product and excellent service, as usual.

Great Product

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

Got this instead of the 5000 IU and it works! I'm mostly indoors for more than 95% if the day and this gives me sufficient D3 that i'm not getting. Recommended!

A good D3

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Sep 15, 2012

We have been using this supplement with our calcium every night for a year and it appears to be effective in helping our bones. No more leg cramps at night---but a good form of calium is critical in combination with this supplement.

Very nice

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 25, 2014

Got this for my parents. They are satisfied