D-3 quality

Posted by Reviewer2552513 on Apr 18, 2009

I do bloodwork every six months including vitamin D levels. Using the NOW product, I have been able to maintain specified levels of vitamin D as reflected in objective lab tests indicating the product is both effective and accurate in its advertised content

A Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1756766 on Jul 04, 2009

Vitamin D is better absorbed when it's in an oil based form as with this product. The caps are small and easily swallowed. The price is excellent.

Get enough D3 and forget about H1N1

Posted by Reviewer2540970 on Oct 09, 2009

As a top ranked multisport athlete, with a full time job, and young kids, I stress my body allot. To keep my immune system up, and fend off colds and flus, I add D3 to my regimen. I also will use more of it during the winter cold and flu season. If around adults and kids with colds, etc., I'll take 2000-5000IU/day.

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3 1000 IU

Posted by Reviewer2037777 on Nov 14, 2009

I am on vitamin d per my Rheumatologist. Since I been on Vitamin D I feel much better, energy level has peaked. Just needed to get my family members started on Vitamin D-3.

Viatmin D-3

Posted by Reviewer2732747 on Nov 20, 2009

This seems to provide some help with mood. It is recommended by several physicians I know for that purpose. Plus I heard on the radio that it is also good protection against the swine flue. Can't hurt. Good product and excellent service, as usual.

Now foods A+

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

Hard to find for this price another product, 5 stars for this price!

Good quality

Posted by australia on Oct 30, 2012

Softgels are a really small size which is great, very easy to swallow.

Incredible value for the best form of vitamin D3!

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 03, 2012

Very important: this NOW product contains the BEST form of vitamin D, D3. D2 is inferior and has been shown to cause health issues, yet it is still used in many multi-vitamin products. Check your labels and make sure you're getting vitamin D3 not D2! I love this NOW vitamin D3 because I can adjust dosage as needed with 1000 IU per softgel (I take more during the winter) and with 180 softgels, one bottle lasts me for months. Great value on a quality product!

Very good for my immune.

Posted by Reviewer2356161 on Oct 11, 2011

Just reorder this D-3. I was taking this vitamin last winter and didn't have any problems with health all season. Very recommend in combination with olive leaf extract.

Great Product

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

Got this instead of the 5000 IU and it works! I'm mostly indoors for more than 95% if the day and this gives me sufficient D3 that i'm not getting. Recommended!