Great product

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on May 27, 2014

As with all Now products, I'm satisfied with this one too.

NOW Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on May 06, 2014

Absolutely love this product and will continue to us it!

For bone health

Posted by 5724921287379606096 on Apr 14, 2014

Very, very good choice for your joints and bone health -i have been using this supplement with Osteo Bi-Flex and Vitamin K-2.The best

Cleared up my sudden onset of adult acne

Posted by 5090339320739142087 on Apr 04, 2014

These small pills are very easy to swallow! So taking up to 8 at once was not too daunting a task. I've never had acne as an adolescent but in my 30s I started to get more frequent blemishes that seemed to be cystic (not coming to a head, and painful bumps that felt like pebbles buried deep in my skin). This past winter I experienced a serious (and shocking) bout of acne that seemed to spread all over my face. I tried taking other supplements like vitex, DIM, zinc, and saw palmetto with little effect. I was at a complete loss since I eat a very clean diet. I also tried numerous topical treatments that didn't help and I was desperate to find something that worked without having to take Accutane. Since the acne started during the winter, I decided to gamble on taking vitamin d3. I started with a chewable tablet but it didn't seem to help so I upped the dosage. Within 2 weeks, the "crop" of white bumps that had sprouted all over my jaws and forehead slowly started to heal and disappear (by coming to the surface). Taking a handful of giant chewable tablets was getting to be a chore so I'm glad that I found these tiny pills. Depending on how much sun exposure I get each day, I take 4-8 a day. I hope I won't have to take any by summertime but since I spend most of my day at a desk indoors, I'm glad that I found a way to counteract the lack of sun exposure.

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1829477 on Apr 02, 2014

The usual you can expect from NOW Foods. They have great supplements and I hope to benefit greatly from the D-3 along with some warm weather and sunshine. I have a deficiency and I will update in a few months after I get tested again.

Vit D a must

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 17, 2014

I don't use it daily, but as I am Asian, working indoors from 8-5, I hardly get to see the sun. I am in my 30's. I take it on days I take Calcium and other Fatty acids.

Very nice

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 25, 2014

Got this for my parents. They are satisfied

My Vitamin D-3 level is increasing

Posted by 5552280073005522471 on Feb 16, 2014

My ob-gyn told me to keep eating vitamin D-3, because my D-3 level is increasing. Thanks!

Great product!

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Jan 28, 2014

I take this everyday and have for a couple months, now. It's an easy pill to swallow.

Best Vitamin-D3 EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jan 26, 2014

* 180 softgels = 6 months !! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 3 years now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.