Now Foods, Vitamin D-3 1000 IU

Posted by Reviewer2037777 on Nov 14, 2009

I am on vitamin d per my Rheumatologist. Since I been on Vitamin D I feel much better, energy level has peaked. Just needed to get my family members started on Vitamin D-3.

Viatmin D-3

Posted by Reviewer2732747 on Nov 20, 2009

This seems to provide some help with mood. It is recommended by several physicians I know for that purpose. Plus I heard on the radio that it is also good protection against the swine flue. Can't hurt. Good product and excellent service, as usual.

Nordboerens venn!

Posted by Vibes72 on Jan 18, 2013

Vi som bor i mørketidens landsdel trenger påfyll av D vitamin... Det er også et anbefalt tilskudd for oss som har leddgikt!! Da er denne tingen!!

A good D3

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Sep 15, 2012

We have been using this supplement with our calcium every night for a year and it appears to be effective in helping our bones. No more leg cramps at night---but a good form of calium is critical in combination with this supplement.

Great Product

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

Got this instead of the 5000 IU and it works! I'm mostly indoors for more than 95% if the day and this gives me sufficient D3 that i'm not getting. Recommended!

Now foods A+

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

Hard to find for this price another product, 5 stars for this price!

Good quality

Posted by australia on Oct 30, 2012

Softgels are a really small size which is great, very easy to swallow.

Incredible value for the best form of vitamin D3!

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 03, 2012

Very important: this NOW product contains the BEST form of vitamin D, D3. D2 is inferior and has been shown to cause health issues, yet it is still used in many multi-vitamin products. Check your labels and make sure you're getting vitamin D3 not D2! I love this NOW vitamin D3 because I can adjust dosage as needed with 1000 IU per softgel (I take more during the winter) and with 180 softgels, one bottle lasts me for months. Great value on a quality product!

Very good for my immune.

Posted by Reviewer2356161 on Oct 11, 2011

Just reorder this D-3. I was taking this vitamin last winter and didn't have any problems with health all season. Very recommend in combination with olive leaf extract.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2094255 on Dec 22, 2009

This particular brand of Vitamin D-3 was recommended to me by my endocrinologist in addition to calcium and prescription anti-osteoporosis medication. The results have been impressive and my bone loss seems to be reversing. I'd highly recommend this product.