A good D3

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Sep 15, 2012

We have been using this supplement with our calcium every night for a year and it appears to be effective in helping our bones. No more leg cramps at night---but a good form of calium is critical in combination with this supplement.

Excellent Value!

Posted by Reviewer1054280 on Mar 25, 2007

With research suggesting that people take even more of this vitamin for bone health and cancer protection, this is an easy to swallow tiny gel cap at a great price.

Love the soft gels

Posted by Reviewer2185867 on Sep 01, 2008

I have recently been instructed by my doctor to increase my D sothe Calcium that I take is better absorbed. I LOVE the liqued gels and will always order this product. Shipment was received with in a couple of days of placing the order. I will order again because of their fast shipping and quality of product.

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 1000 IU

Posted by Reviewer2325719 on Feb 07, 2010

This is an excellent product and has been protecting us quite well from colds and flu. It's cheap insurance.

Vit D-3

Posted by Reviewer2169565 on Mar 20, 2011

I have been taking Vit D for several years now - about 3000 IU per day. This was a recommendation from my osteopathic doctor. I always take it with my calcium. I recently had blood work done to check my Vit D level and it was perfect. I highly recommend!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2094255 on Dec 22, 2009

This particular brand of Vitamin D-3 was recommended to me by my endocrinologist in addition to calcium and prescription anti-osteoporosis medication. The results have been impressive and my bone loss seems to be reversing. I'd highly recommend this product.

Great product! Highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer2118779 on Jun 10, 2010

Great product! I like that NOW uses olive oil rather than soybean in this softgel. I'm allergic to soy so I try to avoid all forms of it.

A very good choice for your health!

Posted by Reviewer2125795 on Dec 28, 2010

Very, very good choice for your joints, bones and immune system ((fast and visible improvement in all of them). I'm a regular user of Now's D3, along with my family.

D-3 quality

Posted by Reviewer2552513 on Apr 18, 2009

I do bloodwork every six months including vitamin D levels. Using the NOW product, I have been able to maintain specified levels of vitamin D as reflected in objective lab tests indicating the product is both effective and accurate in its advertised content

It is indeed high potency

Posted by Reviewer2561774 on Jul 25, 2011

I bought 4 bottles and took 10,000IU per day until the first bottle finished. I bought it to clear my acne because I want the oil glands to stop producing oil for the body to convert sunlight into vitamin D. My skin dried up and the acne had a tough time breaking out. I shall be using a good candida cleanse to kill and destroy my acne further, with zinc picolinate and panthetonic acid and maca. Good riddance acne! I hate you!