Nordboerens venn!

Posted by Vibes72 on Jan 18, 2013

Vi som bor i mørketidens landsdel trenger påfyll av D vitamin... Det er også et anbefalt tilskudd for oss som har leddgikt!! Da er denne tingen!!

A good D3

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Sep 15, 2012

We have been using this supplement with our calcium every night for a year and it appears to be effective in helping our bones. No more leg cramps at night---but a good form of calium is critical in combination with this supplement.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2094255 on Dec 22, 2009

This particular brand of Vitamin D-3 was recommended to me by my endocrinologist in addition to calcium and prescription anti-osteoporosis medication. The results have been impressive and my bone loss seems to be reversing. I'd highly recommend this product.

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 1000 IU

Posted by Reviewer2325719 on Feb 07, 2010

This is an excellent product and has been protecting us quite well from colds and flu. It's cheap insurance.

Great company, allergen free

Posted by Reviewer1504962 on Feb 15, 2010

I love Now Foods products. Quality products and free of many allergens. I suffer from multiple food allergies and this company lists all ingredients and all allergens clearly on the label. Great!

Great supplement for the winter!

Posted by Reviewer2533064 on Feb 24, 2010

I have Seasonal Affective Disorder, and this vitimin coupled with my light therapy lamp helps me survive the winter with the lack of constant sunlight, especially on those really dreary days!

D-3 for knee pain

Posted by Reviewer2031796 on Mar 27, 2010

Have been experiencing pain in knees when climbing or descending stairs but have found that a good dose of D-3 a couple of times a day seems to mitigate the problem.

Great product! Highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer2118779 on Jun 10, 2010

Great product! I like that NOW uses olive oil rather than soybean in this softgel. I'm allergic to soy so I try to avoid all forms of it.

quality brand

Posted by Reviewer1946803 on Jun 17, 2010

need D with calcium - works together

Definitely works

Posted by KennyH on Jun 25, 2010

My doctor has me on 2,000 IU a day. I've been taking it for two weeks, and I am seeing an improvement in my aches and mood already. Capsules are tiny and easy to swallow. I like that they use olive oil in the softgels.