Now Foods, Wheat Grass, Certified Organic, 9 oz

Posted by Reviewer2364083 on Jul 22, 2008

product arrived in good condition and in timeframe promised. it also performed to my expectations.

Unexpected side benefit!!!

Posted by Reviewer3219931 on Feb 08, 2008

This powder is far courser than the fine powder of a product like "Barley Green", and so you have to be a little careful that you don't inhale it into your lungs if you are spooning it in dry and chasing it with water (or it could make you cough like crazy). That aside, when I first saw it I didn't like its' coarseness, but now I hope NOW Foods doesn't ever change it because I discovered a great side benefit! It is GREAT if you ever have that burning feeling in your throat (reflux) after eating something greasy. Now anytime this happens, I take a big spoonful of Now Foods Barley Grass powder and receive great relief of the burning within 2 minutes! It is almost like a miracle, and I wouldn't want to be without it for this reason alone! It works far better and faster than a product like Rolaids or Tums, which I don't need if I have this wheat grass. I can't explain it, but so far only this course grass from Now Foods gave me this benefit.

Wheat Grass

Posted by Reviewer1598165 on Dec 06, 2007

I prefer the Green Kamut wheat grass powder. Real fine powder and easy to drink and I felt much better with that.

great in juice

Posted by Reviewer1740263 on Nov 21, 2007

I add a tablespoon to my morning "greens" juice instead of buying a wheat grass press

Fast Energy

Posted by Reviewer2873382 on Nov 10, 2007

Taste great and gives me energy.