I do not recommend it!

Posted by khalilbh on May 23, 2013

First of all; I have read the previous reviews of this product and I thought: I have finally found I have been looking for, and although the price is quite expensive comparing to other whey protein products, this didn't stop me from buying it. This whey powder DOES NOT mix well at all!! It is like your are putting some small pills inside water and then drink it, although I use the Blender Bottle shaker which is the most famous shaker in the market, and I use this shaker with another -and much cheaper- whey protein product and it does its job very good. But if you mix it with milk instead of water; the problem will disappear mostly, so now I mix one scoop with milk before I go to bed until the powder is finished. Regarding the taste; it is not like a milk shake or chocolate milk, it is just "good", and if you mix it with milk it will be more delicious. I gave the product one start because of its high price, if the price was low maybe a two stars rating would be more appropriate.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1216833 on Apr 11, 2009

It's not the sweetest protein on the market but it's certainly one of the healthiest. I spent a lot of time looking for a protein powder without Aspartame or Acesulfame K (which both metabolize into FORMALDEHYDE) and came across this one. This seems to be very pure and does the trick.

Mixes great and tastes wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1676871 on Jun 03, 2008

Best tasting protein powder I've tried, doesn't give gas either.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Jul 11, 2008

This is a great product. And affordable too!

Great tasting stuff!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Jun 14, 2006

I bought this to add to a healthy breakfast drink. Love the taste. It mixes well too!

good and tasty

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on Dec 13, 2007

good product and tasty after adding some more chocolate with milk

Great drink

Posted by Reviewer1741555 on Oct 10, 2008

We look forward to our shake in the afternoon to energize us for the rest of the day.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Dec 11, 2008

Very high in protein!

Curbs hunger

Posted by Reviewer2513548 on Dec 31, 2008

Love this product

Protein Power

Posted by Reviewer1193295 on Sep 21, 2010

Good flavor and protein/vitamin content. Nice chocolate taste and mixes up fine in blender with yogurt, fruit and ice. Great Falls, Va

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »