Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1216833 on Apr 11, 2009

It's not the sweetest protein on the market but it's certainly one of the healthiest. I spent a lot of time looking for a protein powder without Aspartame or Acesulfame K (which both metabolize into FORMALDEHYDE) and came across this one. This seems to be very pure and does the trick.

Mixes great and tastes wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1676871 on Jun 03, 2008

Best tasting protein powder I've tried, doesn't give gas either.

I do not recommend it!

Posted by khalilbh on May 23, 2013

First of all; I have read the previous reviews of this product and I thought: I have finally found I have been looking for, and although the price is quite expensive comparing to other whey protein products, this didn't stop me from buying it. This whey powder DOES NOT mix well at all!! It is like your are putting some small pills inside water and then drink it, although I use the Blender Bottle shaker which is the most famous shaker in the market, and I use this shaker with another -and much cheaper- whey protein product and it does its job very good. But if you mix it with milk instead of water; the problem will disappear mostly, so now I mix one scoop with milk before I go to bed until the powder is finished. Regarding the taste; it is not like a milk shake or chocolate milk, it is just "good", and if you mix it with milk it will be more delicious. I gave the product one start because of its high price, if the price was low maybe a two stars rating would be more appropriate.

taste good

Posted by Reviewer1392443 on Jun 02, 2014

Comparing with other products, it needs little bit more time to mix. Nevertheless i like it. it tastes very good when it's mixed with milk. i think i'll never be sick of this.

Great tasting stuff!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Jun 14, 2006

I bought this to add to a healthy breakfast drink. Love the taste. It mixes well too!

As expected

Posted by Reviewer1347557 on Aug 07, 2012

God quality, consistences and taste.

Now foods whey protein

Posted by Reviewer1023517 on Jun 14, 2011

Good product decent taste and mixes well with a shaker.

Protein Power

Posted by Reviewer1193295 on Sep 21, 2010

Good flavor and protein/vitamin content. Nice chocolate taste and mixes up fine in blender with yogurt, fruit and ice. Great Falls, Va

Great drink

Posted by Reviewer1741555 on Oct 10, 2008

We look forward to our shake in the afternoon to energize us for the rest of the day.

Good product