loved the taste

Posted by 4983446111356426867 on Jan 23, 2016

it's pure and tastes great

excellent

Posted by 5749584382856152975 on Jan 12, 2015

very easy to digest ang great taste even natural

Good overall, sometimes doesn't mix well

Posted by 5327309532193487778 on Sep 27, 2014

The product is good overall but 1 out of 5 different product batches over a 6 months period doesn't mix well at room temperature. Something is not 100% consistent. They need to pay more attention to those kind of issues.

taste good

Posted by Reviewer1392443 on Jun 02, 2014

Comparing with other products, it needs little bit more time to mix. Nevertheless i like it. it tastes very good when it's mixed with milk. i think i'll never be sick of this.

I do not recommend it!

Posted by khalilbh on May 23, 2013

First of all; I have read the previous reviews of this product and I thought: I have finally found I have been looking for, and although the price is quite expensive comparing to other whey protein products, this didn't stop me from buying it. This whey powder DOES NOT mix well at all!! It is like your are putting some small pills inside water and then drink it, although I use the Blender Bottle shaker which is the most famous shaker in the market, and I use this shaker with another -and much cheaper- whey protein product and it does its job very good. But if you mix it with milk instead of water; the problem will disappear mostly, so now I mix one scoop with milk before I go to bed until the powder is finished. Regarding the taste; it is not like a milk shake or chocolate milk, it is just "good", and if you mix it with milk it will be more delicious. I gave the product one start because of its high price, if the price was low maybe a two stars rating would be more appropriate.

not sweet enough for my taste...

Posted by Reviewer1020462 on Sep 27, 2012

good product, but personally i didn't enjoy its taste.

As expected

Posted by Reviewer1347557 on Aug 07, 2012

God quality, consistences and taste.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1469990 on Jan 04, 2012

great taste!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2944391 on Jun 25, 2011

I have had excellent results with this protein. I think NOW products are a great value and I am confident in their choice of ingredients. Will order again.

Now foods whey protein

Posted by Reviewer1023517 on Jun 14, 2011

Good product decent taste and mixes well with a shaker.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »