Great Mouthwash!

Posted by Reviewer2072312 on May 28, 2012

It's delicious, leaves a clean feeling and has good ingredients with no alcohol! Highly recommended

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great taste, really feel the mouth clean and "not smelling badly"

The best mouthwash I have ever used

Posted by Reviewer2628523 on May 11, 2016

Everyone has there favorite mouthwash. Having used many over the years I was delighted to find Now Foods, XyliWhite Cinnafresh Mouthwash. What I like about it the most is that it doesn't overwhelm you. The taste is excellent and leaves you mouth feeling nice a fresh without any medicine kind of taste. This is a real winner to me!

very good mouthwash

Posted by 5295288246518085040 on Apr 23, 2014

I ordered it in December, have been using it after flossing and brushing almost every evening since that. Only a tiny amount is enough, less than half of the cap. Nice taste, I do not like the taste of mint, so cinnamon works well with me. Went to dentist beginning of April to normal cleaning. She said no problems this time. Gums are doing very well, and I had almost no tartar, and I cannot see other reason for it, than this. Normally been flossing and cleaning every evening, but without this mouthwash, and still got some tartar problem. In my country of origin (Finland) Xylitol is being used since childhood and recommended by dentists, so this too, is one reason for my purchase. Will certainly order this again soon. I still have a good amount of it left, and it is end of April now.

mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1172269 on Nov 28, 2007

Great taste. Would like it in a larger bottle.

Working product

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Dec 30, 2007

Has had cleaning effect resulting in xray technician and my dentist asking, how my teeth got that shiny.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1674631 on Mar 10, 2009

This works great and is not too strong and it doesn't leave an aftertaste.

Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2294347 on Mar 03, 2010

Excellent product, fast delivery.

Good flouride free alternative

Posted by Reviewer1407432 on Mar 15, 2010

Was trying to find a flouride free toothpaste my kids would like and this is it. The toothpaste is good as well.

Excellent flavour

Posted by Reviewer2510571 on Apr 21, 2009

I was surprised how true the cinnamon flavour was in this mouthwash. I loved it. For me this one has the edge.