Now Foods, Xylitol Plus, 75 Packets, 4.76 oz (135 g)

Don't like the stevia part

Posted by Reviewer1956863 From New Mexico on Dec 19, 2007

This is a great idea. I love xylitol and wanted convenient packets for when I ate out. However the stevia in it gives it a bitter taste.

Bad After Taste!!

Posted by Reviewer3247496 From Canada on Nov 09, 2009

After reading all the positive comments on the website I was really looking forward to this sugar substitute. But I tried it many times in different beverages and frankly It has a bad chemical taste. Will never use again.

Great tasting & healthy too!

Posted by Reviewer2538256 From California on Dec 06, 2006

I think the Xylitol-Stevia mixture tastes better than pure Stevia, which is good, but has a slight bitter after-taste to me. I also like the fact that the Xylitol is good for my bones and teeth, and the sugars are slowly absorbed so they don't effect my blood sugar like regular sweetners do. Daily, I drink up to 20 cups of tea (in the winter) so these benefits are important to me, along with the lower calories!

Finally Success

Posted by Reviewer2406990 From Hawaii on Jan 24, 2007

I have been attempting for years to get my husband off UNHEALTHY artificial sweeteners with little success. I am extremely happy to report that Xylitol Plus meets his rigorous taste standards and does not have any unpleasant side affects on his health Try it, we think you'll like it too!

Good Product.

Posted by Reviewer1518891 From Utah on Sep 30, 2008

I have used it for a number of years. I use it to enhance bone health as reported by David Williams.