Interesting sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2450740 on May 07, 2009

I had to try this as i am a regular user of Sweet leaf Stevia. I like this stuff a lot, the only reason i dont give it five stars, is the particles when you feel the packets. But this stuff disolves well and is very sweet.

Sweet!!!

Posted by Reviewer2912270 on Feb 25, 2009

Very nice flavor! I didn't know it was stevia, that was never indicated on the advertisment. I was hoping it was in bulk so I could measure it with a spoon or cup

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2213088 on Jan 14, 2009

These packets are a great switch from the other sweeteners. Just the right amount of "sweet".

No after taste. I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2824815 on Dec 28, 2008

This is a great alternative to "the pink stuff". Thank you for a healthier option.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1934288 on Dec 19, 2008

No too sweet but provides and excellent balance with the satisfaction that you are not harboring harmful bacteria in your mouth

xylitol packets

Posted by Reviewer1172269 on Nov 28, 2007

Same review as for xylosweet

Safe form of xylitol around animals.

Posted by Reviewer1734130 on Nov 09, 2007

XYLITOL IS VERY TOXIC FOR ANIMALS. I use it because it helps slow down the exiting of food through the digestive system, allowing my body to feel full and getting more nutritional value from what I eat. However, I want to be sure that I don't spill any that my animals could accidently eat. Very little xylitol is extremely dangerous for cats and dogs. With the packets, I am able to put just the right amount in my drink, then I throw the packet away. My companion animals stay safe. I am extremely environmentally conscious of my choices and decided that my animals' well-being is worth the extra packaging.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »