Decent

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I like the idea of this being xylitol and not containing the alcohol and other yuckies like many mouthwashes. However, this has almost a medicinal taste to it. I'm sure it's doing its job, but doesn't feel as refreshing as a normal mouthwash. I would probably use it again though since it's healthier. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Cleans well, no mouth-burn after rinsing, aftertaste leaves something to be desired

Posted by 4924741244706517898 on Dec 21, 2014

I like the ingredients used in this product. I use this after brushing with Now Foods Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint. It doesn't burn my mouth after rinsing, and leaves my breath fresh and clean. However, the aftertaste is chemical-esque and lingers for quite awhile - hence one star deducted.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1880925 on May 22, 2011

Refreshing and tasty mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling clean.

Good, but change packaging

Posted by Reviewer2170775 on Dec 06, 2007

This is an effective mouthwash with no alcohol. It also tastes good. However, it needs to be in a larger bottle with a cap that can be used as a dosage cup. Currently, there are no directions regarding how much to use. Moreover, even using small servings, these bottles run out fast.

Kids like the taste too

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Jan 07, 2008

I buy this for my kids. As recommended from my dentist to incorporate Xylitol products for cavity reduction. The Cinnamon flavor is too strong for them though.

mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1171996 on Apr 17, 2008

pretty good... nice natural ingredients

walter hernandez

Posted by Reviewer3061994 on Apr 25, 2008

very nice product, would buy again.

wow!

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008

I love this mouthwash. It is refreshing, and I have noticed less plaque build up using this in tandem with the Xyliwhite toothpaste. I also love the cinnamon flavor. I wish they would put a dosage lid on the bottle.

Maria R.

Posted by Reviewer2623040 on Nov 04, 2008

I really like this mouthwash. It feels very clean and it very refreshing.

Works, But Not Overly Poweful

Posted by Reviewer2640851 on Feb 07, 2009

This seems to do what it says. I have to use it multiple times a day, even without eating, to keep my breath in check.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »