Decent

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I like the idea of this being xylitol and not containing the alcohol and other yuckies like many mouthwashes. However, this has almost a medicinal taste to it. I'm sure it's doing its job, but doesn't feel as refreshing as a normal mouthwash. I would probably use it again though since it's healthier. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Cleans well, no mouth-burn after rinsing, aftertaste leaves something to be desired

Posted by 4924741244706517898 on Dec 21, 2014

I like the ingredients used in this product. I use this after brushing with Now Foods Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint. It doesn't burn my mouth after rinsing, and leaves my breath fresh and clean. However, the aftertaste is chemical-esque and lingers for quite awhile - hence one star deducted.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1880925 on May 22, 2011

Refreshing and tasty mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling clean.

Ok, working fine

Posted by Reviewer2471975 on May 23, 2011

You need some time to get used to that fragrance, but otherwise it's ok and seems to do its work well.

great mouthwash

Posted by lorikannan on Oct 11, 2011

this is a great mouthwash but i do prefer the cinnamint flavor

effective but awful aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Nov 08, 2011

I think this will really help with gum disease but it has an awful chemical taste and after taste which makes me leary of using the product.

smell fresh

Posted by Reviewer1270788 on Dec 07, 2011

fresh smell and non stimulating. good stuff

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2747395 on Dec 14, 2011

This is not too strong and I will order this again.

Good stuff!

Posted by SimenM on Dec 15, 2011

Feels good after use :-)

Fressshhh!

Posted by Reviewer3078102 on Jan 30, 2012

I like this product, and I'll probably purchase this one again. Refreshes the whole mouth (as I primarily seeked for mouthwash), package lasts longer because of its plentiful size, and the price is nice as well. Go NowFoods! Simple and easy a product; however, if I keep it in my mouth longer than 30 seconds (as the directions guide), I'll notice my upper lip and corners of my mouth getting a little reddish. Nevertheless, this disappears quite fast and mouth will stay nice and fresh.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »