Cleans well, no mouth-burn after rinsing, aftertaste leaves something to be desired

Posted by 4924741244706517898 on Dec 21, 2014

I like the ingredients used in this product. I use this after brushing with Now Foods Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint. It doesn't burn my mouth after rinsing, and leaves my breath fresh and clean. However, the aftertaste is chemical-esque and lingers for quite awhile - hence one star deducted.

Pas mal

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Dec 14, 2014

légèrement sucré au goût.... ce que je n'attends pas de ce genre de produit.

Likte den

Posted by OscarBaby on Jan 24, 2014

Den var bra :)

Decent

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I like the idea of this being xylitol and not containing the alcohol and other yuckies like many mouthwashes. However, this has almost a medicinal taste to it. I'm sure it's doing its job, but doesn't feel as refreshing as a normal mouthwash. I would probably use it again though since it's healthier. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

천연성분 가글

Posted by Reviewer1884995 on Jul 01, 2012

알콜이 들어있지않아 얼굴이 붉어지는 증세도 없고, 너무 강하게 느껴지던 맛도 혀가 타들어가는 느낌도 없고 가글링 후 입안이 건조해지는 증상도 없으며 왠지 전엔 꺼려지던 침 삼키기도 가능하다 더 자세한 리뷰는 http://sosojung20.blog.me/50107350313

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Feb 23, 2012

I buy this often and wish it came in larger bottles. The 16 ounces only lasts about 2 weeks, using it 2x's a day. I buy 2 bottles at a time. I love the natural ingredients: xylitol, tea tree oil, peppermint and spearmint oil...It's very refreshing and cleans my tongue,teeth, and gums very well. I drink a lot of tea and the papain in this keeps my teeth white. I use the toothpaste as well!

good

Posted by Reviewer2281274 on Feb 09, 2012

good

Fressshhh!

Posted by Reviewer3078102 on Jan 30, 2012

I like this product, and I'll probably purchase this one again. Refreshes the whole mouth (as I primarily seeked for mouthwash), package lasts longer because of its plentiful size, and the price is nice as well. Go NowFoods! Simple and easy a product; however, if I keep it in my mouth longer than 30 seconds (as the directions guide), I'll notice my upper lip and corners of my mouth getting a little reddish. Nevertheless, this disappears quite fast and mouth will stay nice and fresh.

Good stuff!

Posted by SimenM on Dec 15, 2011

Feels good after use :-)

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2747395 on Dec 14, 2011

This is not too strong and I will order this again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »