New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Mouthwash, Refreshmint, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Flouride and Sodium Laurel Sulfate FREE!

Posted by MikeMember on May 11, 2007

I really like this product! I've been using it (and NOW Xyliwhite Toothpaste) for about a year now. I love the taste and feel and can really see the difference in the whiteness of my teeth.

Great refreshing mouthwash!

Posted by Reviewer2975318 on Jan 22, 2009

I love this stuff and especially since it's alcohol free and doesn't burn my mouth. Other reviewers have stated it tastes kind of "mediciney", and there is a slight taste of it, but overall, it's rather pleasant and refreshing. It's lasting quite a while, but then, I don't fill up a 3 oz. cup with it, but just enough to get the rinsing done. I've never enjoyed brushing my teeth, but since I've started using the Xylitol toothpaste and now the mouthwash, I look forward to brushing them and feeling that clean, refreshing taste in my mouth. I highly recommend this product and will be a loyal customer from now on!

yum

Posted by Reviewer1858331 on Jun 19, 2011

I love the refreshing feeling this product leaves behind. All tingly and clean. Great mouthwash

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1880925 on May 22, 2011

Refreshing and tasty mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling clean.

Decent

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I like the idea of this being xylitol and not containing the alcohol and other yuckies like many mouthwashes. However, this has almost a medicinal taste to it. I'm sure it's doing its job, but doesn't feel as refreshing as a normal mouthwash. I would probably use it again though since it's healthier. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!