Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1880925 on May 22, 2011

Refreshing and tasty mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling clean.

Good, but change packaging

Posted by Reviewer2170775 on Dec 06, 2007

This is an effective mouthwash with no alcohol. It also tastes good. However, it needs to be in a larger bottle with a cap that can be used as a dosage cup. Currently, there are no directions regarding how much to use. Moreover, even using small servings, these bottles run out fast.

strange oily something

Posted by katiejeong on Jul 20, 2013

The mouthwash itself was fine, but the oily spots on the surface of it made me and my husband a bit concerned

Wow, stings your lips and mouth

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on May 03, 2009

This is strong stuff. Don't care for the taste much and when you spit it out your lips instantly are on fire from where it touches them. It's hard to rinse it off of your lips and get it to quit burning. It does feel like your breath is fresher but not sure it's worth it.

Unless they change formula

Posted by chungfai on Dec 03, 2013

Menthol & Wintergreen Oil are no good. Too strong and bad taste. XyliWhite Mouthwash Cinnafresh is much better under the same brand.

Ick - Menthol

Posted by Reviewer1093868 on Feb 03, 2010

Big mistake buying this. I wanted to use this as a once a day alternative to Listerine, which I DO use daily, but wanted additional options. Unfortunately this has menthol in it, with a similar, but much more muted, aftertaste. I love iHerb, and wish they had other Xylitol mouthwash products. I cannot recommend this product at all.

I don't like it's taste.

Posted by lipo4ka on Dec 07, 2011

It has a very strange taste and smells like of old socks.I don't like it and will not buy it again.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1617939 on Feb 09, 2010

I like this products effectiveness and taste; even my five year old daughter will use it with no qualms!

mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2415599 on Feb 04, 2009

not impressed

Flash with it everyday

Posted by Reviewer2402744 on Jan 27, 2013

I really like this product. It's not that strong and that is the way I like it.. It leaves very interesting flavor in your mouth and it keeps there atleast the next 2 hours.