Cleans well, no mouth-burn after rinsing, aftertaste leaves something to be desired

Posted by 4924741244706517898 on Dec 21, 2014

I like the ingredients used in this product. I use this after brushing with Now Foods Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint. It doesn't burn my mouth after rinsing, and leaves my breath fresh and clean. However, the aftertaste is chemical-esque and lingers for quite awhile - hence one star deducted.

strange oily something

Posted by katiejeong on Jul 20, 2013

The mouthwash itself was fine, but the oily spots on the surface of it made me and my husband a bit concerned

Wow, stings your lips and mouth

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on May 03, 2009

This is strong stuff. Don't care for the taste much and when you spit it out your lips instantly are on fire from where it touches them. It's hard to rinse it off of your lips and get it to quit burning. It does feel like your breath is fresher but not sure it's worth it.

Ick - Menthol

Posted by Reviewer1093868 on Feb 03, 2010

Big mistake buying this. I wanted to use this as a once a day alternative to Listerine, which I DO use daily, but wanted additional options. Unfortunately this has menthol in it, with a similar, but much more muted, aftertaste. I love iHerb, and wish they had other Xylitol mouthwash products. I cannot recommend this product at all.

Unless they change formula

Posted by chungfai on Dec 03, 2013

Menthol & Wintergreen Oil are no good. Too strong and bad taste. XyliWhite Mouthwash Cinnafresh is much better under the same brand.

I don't like it's taste.

Posted by lipo4ka on Dec 07, 2011

It has a very strange taste and smells like of old socks.I don't like it and will not buy it again.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1617939 on Feb 09, 2010

I like this products effectiveness and taste; even my five year old daughter will use it with no qualms!

mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2415599 on Feb 04, 2009

not impressed

Excellent Mouthwash!

Posted by Reviewer2324899 on Jun 19, 2009

A most excellent and refreshing mouthwash! Another big plus is that it doesn't make me want to "gag" like other mouthwashes do.

Minty clean