| English
| USD ($)

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Mouthwash, Refreshmint, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Flouride and Sodium Laurel Sulfate FREE!

Posted by MikeMember on May 11, 2007

I really like this product! I've been using it (and NOW Xyliwhite Toothpaste) for about a year now. I love the taste and feel and can really see the difference in the whiteness of my teeth.

Great refreshing mouthwash!

Posted by Reviewer2975318 on Jan 22, 2009

I love this stuff and especially since it's alcohol free and doesn't burn my mouth. Other reviewers have stated it tastes kind of "mediciney", and there is a slight taste of it, but overall, it's rather pleasant and refreshing. It's lasting quite a while, but then, I don't fill up a 3 oz. cup with it, but just enough to get the rinsing done. I've never enjoyed brushing my teeth, but since I've started using the Xylitol toothpaste and now the mouthwash, I look forward to brushing them and feeling that clean, refreshing taste in my mouth. I highly recommend this product and will be a loyal customer from now on!

yum

Posted by Reviewer1858331 on Jun 19, 2011

I love the refreshing feeling this product leaves behind. All tingly and clean. Great mouthwash

I bought it for my parents.

Posted by satoko on May 21, 2015

Just because they use the same line of toothpaste from Now Foods and they like it, so I recommend them to use this mouthwash along with the toothpaste. Maintaining your oral health is such an important habit and in Japan people are not crazily keen about it like USA people, so I wanted to educate my Japanese parents.★for more reviews by me, visit my iherb page, IHERB.COM/ME/SATOKO★

Cleans well, no mouth-burn after rinsing, aftertaste leaves something to be desired

Posted by 4924741244706517898 on Dec 21, 2014

I like the ingredients used in this product. I use this after brushing with Now Foods Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint. It doesn't burn my mouth after rinsing, and leaves my breath fresh and clean. However, the aftertaste is chemical-esque and lingers for quite awhile - hence one star deducted.