Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1101821 on Jun 04, 2010

Great mouthwash our whole family uses.

Beyond wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1164946 on May 28, 2010

My whole family loves this product. We have found our new mouth wash for life!!

Tastes good but not very effective...

Posted by Reviewer1944996 on May 15, 2010

Tastes good and doesn't burn my mouth like Listerine/Colgate Plax/etc. does but it is not very effective in keeping my mouth fresh 'cos it wears off after 3 to 4 hours.

Small amount of Tea Tree Oil really does the job, without tasing obnoxious

Posted by Reviewer1457137 on May 14, 2010

Great stuff, and the small amount of tea tree oil really does quell mouth odors without being intolerable. Overall, a nice taste, incidentally.

Subtle taste, great product, excellent price

Posted by Reviewer1488288 on May 12, 2010

I love the fresh feeling it leaves in your mouth after using it. The taste is not overwhelming, just a subtle mint flavour. And the price is wonderful for that big bottle.

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer2649543 on May 07, 2010

A great compliment to the toothpaste. I have found it helps fight canker sores when treated early, too!

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2275520 on May 07, 2010

I will keep buying for sure. Love the taste!

An excellent product for gum health

Posted by Reviewer1441800 on Apr 19, 2010

This is an excellent product to use for periodontal (gum) health. Last year during a regular visit to my periodontist, the hygienist measured a pocket depth of 6 mm on one of my teeth. Everyone was upset and immediately suggested that I needed a root canal for that tooth. I resisted this, but on my regular vist to my dentist 3 months later, he also measured a 6-mm pocket depth and almost demanded that I have a root canal. I emphatically told him NO! This was the first of June 2009. When I got home I went to the iHerb.com web site and searched on Xylitol -- and that's where I found Now Foods Xyliwhite Mouthwash. My order arrived the following week, I started using it regularly, 2-3 times a day. And when I visited my periodontist in September they measure a pocket depth of 3 mm at the very same location that had been 6 mm. My only comment was "Isn't that interesting!" Since then my pocket depths are consistently 2 and 3 mm. I repeat: this is an excellent product.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Apr 13, 2010

I do like this product, however I do find that my breath does sour by mid morning.

Fresh taste

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Mar 22, 2010

I'm glad that I found mouthwash that's not bad for you.