Product not received

Posted by 4663123651512824350 on Apr 09, 2016

Product not received

funny taste

Posted by 5312854195423759742 on Mar 31, 2016

Me and my family find it tastes too funny. Yuck

No me gusta

Posted by 5724917535247080289 on Mar 24, 2016

El sabor a canela es de lo más raro, y me provoca mucha sensibilidad. No repetiré

Won't buy again

Posted by 5755584170956998522 on Mar 22, 2016

This toothpaste made my teeth so sensitive I hardly can clean them now. And I never had such problem. Besides taste is disgusting. Won't buy again.

Definitely not like a typical toothpaste

Posted by 5039621542886078686 on Mar 15, 2016

I got this at trial pricing as it was a great deal but I've only used it a handful of times since it arrived as I cannot adjust to the texture and taste. At first, cinnamon taste is wonderful but it fades quickly and you are left with an unpleasant baking soda type taste and a big glop of goo in your mouth. Doesn't leave your mouth feeling refreshed or clean as traditional store-bought brands do, but it cleans very well and leaves teeth nice and white. I would love a stronger, fresher flavor. The strange taste makes my mouth feel dirty and the texture of the product is pretty unpleasant as well but it does a great job at what it's supposed to.

ไม่ดีครับ

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 06, 2016

ตัวนี้ไม่ดีเลย อย่าซื้อครับ แม่ผมใช้ละปากเปื่อยเลย เอาของ periobrite ดีกว่าครับ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

Irritating and pointless

Posted by 5146856454539203494 on Feb 15, 2016

Does not acheive the "fresh and clean feeling" one should have after washing teeth. Feels rather hairy afterwards and the taste is not refreshing in the least bit, they should have added more mint or something. Also, I have never had an allergic reaction to anything in my life except this toothpaste. My lips are burning and swelling up right now. It's probably my own fault that I thought it would be nice to have the taste of cinnamon buns when I go to sleep and I wake up... nope. I'm off to make some peppermint tea now to feel a little freshness in this morning.

Burning around my mouth!!

Posted by 5300367673273418616 on Jan 15, 2016

This toothpaste irritated my skin around my lips. It's all red and burning! I can't leave the house looking like this! It's very strange that I got an allergic reaction because usually my skin isn't sensitive. I haven't gotten allergic reactions to any skin care products ever! This product should not be on the market if such side effects are so common (I've read other reviews)! Horrible experience. Hopefully this rash goes away soon and I stop looking like a monster. Ugh!

Nasty burns on my face

Posted by 5531686393307120072 on Sep 14, 2015

this toothpaste is TERRIBLE. Burnt my face- far too strong.

damages the mucous membranes

Posted by Reviewer3132704 on Sep 07, 2015

The whole "now" of toothpaste, and the cause of allergies - damages the mucous membranes of the mouth and lip skin.