Good product, nice taste, but highly irritating

Posted by Reviewer3231635 on Aug 17, 2011

I'm so sad as I really do like this product, the taste is great, but each time I use it I get burning and redness wherever the toothpaste touches lips and around mouth, so I can't use it anymore. It is the cinnamon that causes me such irritation as I bought another toothpaste with cinnamon (Jason Natural Nutrismile) and it is exactly the same... What a pity, as I LOVE cinnamon...

This toothpaste became rancid on my toothbrush over time

Posted by Reviewer2419830 on Oct 02, 2011

I liked the cinnamon flavor of this toothpaste, but had to quit using it because my electric toothbrush gave off the odor of old rags after using this for a couple of weeks. I changed my brush insert, and it happened again. I've never had this problem with a toothpaste. I had to change to Tom's anise-flavored toothpaste instead.

angel

Posted by Reviewer3028203 on Mar 12, 2008

to strong it burns.

Mild in every sense

Posted by 5230275702358035923 on Jan 29, 2015

While I'm glad that product contains natural ingredients, and cinnamon is a good thing to be included, the overall effect was minimal at best. I found the cinnamon flavour to be mild, and the breath-freshening aspect of the toothpaste was marginally effective. I had to use a lot on the brush, and brush twice before feeling comfortable enough to head out in the morning. The clean feeling wore off rather quickly. I'm giving it two stars instead of one because it's a natural product, and while it wasn't harsh in any way, and didn't leave a bad taste in my mouth, it just didn't provide the results I want in a toothpaste. For the record, I am a satisfied consumer of other Now brand products.

Not for sensitive skin!

Posted by 4736536765520744218 on Jun 04, 2015

It cleans well, very rich taste of cinnamon. !!! BUT it irritates terribly and burns the skin around the mouth. Will not buy again(

bof

Posted by 4614444498709016055 on Dec 12, 2015

gel juste parfumé a la canelle j ai l impression ;lave bien et c'est tout. 181 g c est un choix economique j en ai pour un moment mais c est pour les familles nombreuses

bad

Posted by 5690971376584922930 on Mar 01, 2016

Bad taste in your mouth, not refreshing... I'm not satisfied... :( Loš okus u ustima, nije osvježavajuće... Nisam zadovoljna :(

god

Posted by 4987685198688720075 on Feb 18, 2016

god

Contact reaction

Posted by 4779565898209708315 on Feb 19, 2016

This product caused immediate swelling of my lips.

It may be a good product..

Posted by a3mommy on Mar 16, 2016

Free from tri-closan, SLS, etc... good product but the taste is horrible. It is a turn off to use. In order not to waste the product, I use it with my regular toothpaste. The smell and taste is just horrible..

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »