Xylitol Stops Cavities

Posted by Reviewer1637640 on Mar 23, 2007

I quit using toothpastes contianing flouride a number of years ago and switched to the Xylitol toothpastes. My dentist seems upset that he can no longer find any cavities.

Perfect for travel and guests!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

I have been looking for a low-cost, effective toothpaste with no fluoride or other harmful ingredients, and this is the best I have found. The taste is good and it does not hurt my sensitive teeth. Will continue to buy. This one has a very strong, stingy cinnamon taste, so be aware. Since it is natural it doesn't really foam. It is a light, pretty sheer, nice smelling gel that looks really clean.

Terrific Tooth Gel!!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on May 23, 2007

I love this tooth gel!! The flavor is awesome - like cinnamon rolls - yummy - and the gel is whitening my teeth and reducing sensitivity. I gave some to my sister and brother, and they love it, too. Now I have to order more at this wonderful price, $1.99, before the sale is over. You can't go wrong with this product - especially because it is flouride free - in other words, "poison free".

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on May 17, 2007

You can't beat this sale price for starters, and this is a great tasting, flouride-free, SLS free toothpaste! I haven't tried the mint yet, but would recommend the cinnamon, esp. at this price. We switched to flouride free due to aluminum is in flouride and aluminum has been linked to alzheimers, as well as other problems with heavy metal toxicity.

No floride

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Nov 08, 2007

The taste is not very sweet but I know that I have cleaner teeth since using Xyliwhite.

Great price and ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jun 15, 2007

I love all the quality ingredients, plus none of the bad stuff. The mild cinnamon flavor takes a little getting used to for those used to punchy peppermint flavors.

Cinnalicious

Posted by Reviewer1508864 on Apr 09, 2007

Excellent product! Leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh with far better ingredients than you will find in store brands. It even reversed a few small cavities I had forming according to my dentist!

Clean and Fresh

Posted by FrankTackett on Oct 25, 2007

This product cleans and freshens great. Minor gum and tooth pains and problems went away.

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2888395 on Apr 21, 2007

This toothpaste surprised me. It cleans exceptionally well, tastes great, and the plaque seems to stay away longer. Xylitol is well documented in benefits to your teeth, so I decided to ditch the fluoride. since it is not so good to absorb through your skin, or drink, or have anything to do with. don't forget to floss as much as you can or you'll get inbetweener cavities.

The Best I've Found!

Posted by Reviewer1460980 on Sep 26, 2007

I love this toothpaste. It cleans great, tastes great and is good for my teeth. My dentist was really impressed with my last check-up, so I was, too!