Now Foods, Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel, Cinnafresh, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Reviews 5-star

Xylitol Stops Cavities

Posted by Reviewer1637640 on Mar 23, 2007

I quit using toothpastes contianing flouride a number of years ago and switched to the Xylitol toothpastes. My dentist seems upset that he can no longer find any cavities.

Terrific Tooth Gel!!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on May 23, 2007

I love this tooth gel!! The flavor is awesome - like cinnamon rolls - yummy - and the gel is whitening my teeth and reducing sensitivity. I gave some to my sister and brother, and they love it, too. Now I have to order more at this wonderful price, $1.99, before the sale is over. You can't go wrong with this product - especially because it is flouride free - in other words, "poison free".

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on May 17, 2007

You can't beat this sale price for starters, and this is a great tasting, flouride-free, SLS free toothpaste! I haven't tried the mint yet, but would recommend the cinnamon, esp. at this price. We switched to flouride free due to aluminum is in flouride and aluminum has been linked to alzheimers, as well as other problems with heavy metal toxicity.

Perfect for travel and guests!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

I have been looking for a low-cost, effective toothpaste with no fluoride or other harmful ingredients, and this is the best I have found. The taste is good and it does not hurt my sensitive teeth. Will continue to buy. This one has a very strong, stingy cinnamon taste, so be aware. Since it is natural it doesn't really foam. It is a light, pretty sheer, nice smelling gel that looks really clean.

Great price and ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jun 15, 2007

I love all the quality ingredients, plus none of the bad stuff. The mild cinnamon flavor takes a little getting used to for those used to punchy peppermint flavors.