Xylitol Stops Cavities

Posted by Reviewer1637640 on Mar 23, 2007

I quit using toothpastes contianing flouride a number of years ago and switched to the Xylitol toothpastes. My dentist seems upset that he can no longer find any cavities.

Highly irritating

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Jun 22, 2009

I love Now products but I won't be buying this again. Causes a burning sensation on use and over the next few hours my lips swell and the inside of my mouth/tongue becomes painful. Having never used products with Xylitol as an ingredient, don't know whether it is this ingredient or the essential oils that are causing the irritation. As I write this my mouth and lips are on fire. Buyer beware!

Terrific Tooth Gel!!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on May 23, 2007

I love this tooth gel!! The flavor is awesome - like cinnamon rolls - yummy - and the gel is whitening my teeth and reducing sensitivity. I gave some to my sister and brother, and they love it, too. Now I have to order more at this wonderful price, $1.99, before the sale is over. You can't go wrong with this product - especially because it is flouride free - in other words, "poison free".

Perfect for travel and guests!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

I have been looking for a low-cost, effective toothpaste with no fluoride or other harmful ingredients, and this is the best I have found. The taste is good and it does not hurt my sensitive teeth. Will continue to buy. This one has a very strong, stingy cinnamon taste, so be aware. Since it is natural it doesn't really foam. It is a light, pretty sheer, nice smelling gel that looks really clean.

Had a reaction

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Sep 20, 2010

I had a reaction to this toothpaste. After trying it a few times and with each time I developed sores and infections around my teeth. It took 3 days to be rid of the sores and pain. I did not think at first it could be from the toothpaste but by the 3rd time trying it I realized it is definitely the toothpaste. From the reviews I thought this would be wonderful. I am wondering if anyone else has had this experience. I must be very allergic to something in this toothpaste!

burning on lips and around mouth

Posted by Reviewer1106828 on Mar 05, 2011

nice taste but unfortunately everyone in our family gets buning and redness whereever the toothpaste touches lips and around mouth. Using the other flavours instead.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on May 17, 2007

You can't beat this sale price for starters, and this is a great tasting, flouride-free, SLS free toothpaste! I haven't tried the mint yet, but would recommend the cinnamon, esp. at this price. We switched to flouride free due to aluminum is in flouride and aluminum has been linked to alzheimers, as well as other problems with heavy metal toxicity.

No floride

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Nov 08, 2007

The taste is not very sweet but I know that I have cleaner teeth since using Xyliwhite.

irritating

Posted by Reviewer2939351 on Jul 24, 2007

This is a great price but after using up a tube I found that it was very irritating to me gums and tongue. I still have a second tube that I won't use. Too bad because the ingredients are good.

Reaction to Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2531546 on Jun 15, 2010

I noticed my lips and chin where I dribbled the toothpaste were red after a couple of uses. I think the cinnamon in the toothpaste is a little strong. I've used the other Xyliwhite toothpaste with no trouble. I'm still searching for the perfect toothpaste, if this didn't have sorbitol or cocamidopropyl betaine it would be much better.