10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel, Cinnafresh, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Had a reaction

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Sep 20, 2010

I had a reaction to this toothpaste. After trying it a few times and with each time I developed sores and infections around my teeth. It took 3 days to be rid of the sores and pain. I did not think at first it could be from the toothpaste but by the 3rd time trying it I realized it is definitely the toothpaste. From the reviews I thought this would be wonderful. I am wondering if anyone else has had this experience. I must be very allergic to something in this toothpaste!

Reaction to Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2531546 on Jun 15, 2010

I noticed my lips and chin where I dribbled the toothpaste were red after a couple of uses. I think the cinnamon in the toothpaste is a little strong. I've used the other Xyliwhite toothpaste with no trouble. I'm still searching for the perfect toothpaste, if this didn't have sorbitol or cocamidopropyl betaine it would be much better.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1209695 on Oct 26, 2007

Good stuff. Whitens my teeth. Mild flavor, not harsh and strong like regular toothpaste.

Like it

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 22, 2012

All our family likes cinnamon aroma, gel really whitens teeth and gives freshness. Very convenient that it can be used by adults and children older than two years. So now it's our family toothpaste! // Всем дома паста понравилась, освежающий запах корицы лучше мятного, действительно отбеливает и освежает. Очень удобно, что можно пользоваться и взрослым, и детям старше 2, так что теперь это наша семейная паста.

Best ToothPaste EVER!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

All I can NOW say is WOW. This stuff is incredible! Only available at iHerb. We were looking for toothpaste without SLS and absolutely without fluoride and I think we've found it. It even tastes great! Additional tips for a healthy smile (and overall health): don't use toothpaste containing fluoride or SLS; Buy Vitamin-D from iHerb: 5,000 IU = 125 mg; Use toothpaste containing xylitol (e.g. XyliWhite); Avoid sugar and sugar substitutes, except Xylitol. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).