Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on May 17, 2010

Nice taste, good product. Nice natural ingredients. I especially like the Xylitol.

better tasting

Posted by Reviewer1307137 on May 18, 2010

I would buy this again

Sabor original para un dentrífico

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Mar 25, 2010

Tras usar habitualmente la versión de Xyliwhite de menta decidí probar la de canela. En Europa resulta extraño este tipo de sabor en un dentrífico (todos los nuestros son de menta o similares, pero tras la extrañeza inicial me ha gustado el sabor que deja en la boca, que es también fresco y agradable. Probablemente lo alternaré con el de menta

Very good

Posted by suosittelen on Sep 19, 2011

and fresh taste.

Clean teeth, healthy mouth!

Posted by Reviewer1533126 on Apr 21, 2011

My dentist comments on how healthy my teeth and gums are now. They weren't so great when I was using flouride!

Still great.

Posted by Reviewer2217783 on Dec 02, 2010

I have been using this toothpaste for years. It makes your mouth feel very clean and fresh.

Great toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Aug 08, 2010

I have been looking for a low-cost, effective toothpaste with no fluoride or other harmful ingredients, and this is the best I have found. The taste is good and it does not hurt my sensitive teeth. Will continue to buy.

de gran tamaño

Posted by nicoleta on Jul 22, 2015

por ser tan grande me ´´canse´´de usarla

Tasty toothpaste gel

Posted by Reviewer2672151 on Jan 27, 2016

Really nice-tasting gel. As for people complaining of burning sensation and redness around mouth, it's very individual. I personally have no problem with it. I suspect that there're many more people like me. They just take it for granted. On the minus side, gel doesn't give you a feeling of freshness and and only comment when there is a problem. On the minus side, gel doesn't give you a feeling of freshness and in an hour you don't feel that you brushed your teeth. I mix it with another toothpaste to get a better effect.

Una de las mejores

Posted by juliaphoenix on May 12, 2014

En cuanto a limpieza y sabor (como a canela) le doy un 10. El único y gran problema es que enrojece la comisura de los labios! Si quieres descubrir todos mis favoritos de iHerb, tienes varias entradas sobre ello en mi blog.