lemmik

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

hea rahuliku maitsega pasta, lapsele meeldib ka väga sellega pesta.

love it!

Posted by 5164071303033044801 on May 24, 2016

Will buy it again

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on May 17, 2010

Nice taste, good product. Nice natural ingredients. I especially like the Xylitol.

Great toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Aug 08, 2010

I have been looking for a low-cost, effective toothpaste with no fluoride or other harmful ingredients, and this is the best I have found. The taste is good and it does not hurt my sensitive teeth. Will continue to buy.

gaivi, lieka molonus poskonis

Posted by Saulute on Feb 06, 2016

egzotiškas skonis - su cinamonu, kiek neįprasta, bet lb ,,skanu". Išsivalius lieka malonus gaivos pojūtis. Stipri, tačiau neerzina gleivinės...nesijaučia to gleivinės sudirginimo, kuris lieka išsivalius su įprastom dantų pastom,pilnomis parabenų ir naftos produktų

Very good

Posted by Poppynarawadee on May 25, 2016

I will buy it again.

Still great.

Posted by Reviewer2217783 on Dec 02, 2010

I have been using this toothpaste for years. It makes your mouth feel very clean and fresh.

Best ToothPaste EVER!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

All I can NOW say is WOW. This stuff is incredible! Only available at iHerb. We were looking for toothpaste without SLS and absolutely without fluoride and I think we've found it. It even tastes great! Additional tips for a healthy smile (and overall health): don't use toothpaste containing fluoride or SLS; Buy Vitamin-D from iHerb: 5,000 IU = 125 mg; Use toothpaste containing xylitol (e.g. XyliWhite); Avoid sugar and sugar substitutes, except Xylitol. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Sabor original para un dentrífico

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Mar 25, 2010

Tras usar habitualmente la versión de Xyliwhite de menta decidí probar la de canela. En Europa resulta extraño este tipo de sabor en un dentrífico (todos los nuestros son de menta o similares, pero tras la extrañeza inicial me ha gustado el sabor que deja en la boca, que es también fresco y agradable. Probablemente lo alternaré con el de menta

Now Foods, Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel, Cinnafresh - Strong Cinnamon flavor, fresh morning feeling

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I use Now Foods Xylitol-White toothpaste regularly (better teeth protector, teeth whitener, morning fresh feeling). For a change, I tried this Cinnamon flavor. I find the cinnamon flavor strong for my taste. But cinnamon bread, I like very much. I was suprised it did not taste as good when used as a toothpase (at least, for me). In terms of fresher feeling, I find the WHITE xylitol better. Overall, I like the WHITE more and will revert to it once I'm done with this one. BTW, I use this toothpaste (Now Foods Xylitol, and the Nubian Black soap, as GIFTS (haven't got any complaints yet). >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"