I absolutely loved it

Posted by 5397094601099771416 on Feb 16, 2016

My teeth hurt less now, I don't build up plaque and my gums aren't sore like when I was using usual fluoride toothpaste. When I travel and happen to forget to bring it and use regular toothpaste I start having teeth pains soon after. Very happy with it, it was unusual in the beginning not to have the minty feeling after brushing my thees but the flavor was awesome, I also had the mint one and like that one too.

Irritating and pointless

Posted by 5146856454539203494 on Feb 15, 2016

Does not acheive the "fresh and clean feeling" one should have after washing teeth. Feels rather hairy afterwards and the taste is not refreshing in the least bit, they should have added more mint or something. Also, I have never had an allergic reaction to anything in my life except this toothpaste. My lips are burning and swelling up right now. It's probably my own fault that I thought it would be nice to have the taste of cinnamon buns when I go to sleep and I wake up... nope. I'm off to make some peppermint tea now to feel a little freshness in this morning.

Cinnamon and Xylitol is a good combination.

Posted by maramelie on Feb 14, 2016

Quite satisfied with this tooth gel. I love cinnamon and this is why I ordered this product. Also the price was very nice. The gel has strong taste of cinnamon but it is pleasant (at least to me). I don't have that feeling of freshness that last for a long time. But still need to admit that right after brushing my teeth I feel them clean. Glad that this gel contains xylitol. I would definitely recommend to give this gel a try.

is not the best

Posted by mudanzas-valencia on Feb 11, 2016

is not the best

Good product

Posted by TMarchev on Feb 10, 2016

price,quality really nice!

Nice toothpase!

Posted by 5402952903232854546 on Feb 09, 2016

Good taste and good for your health.

Good

Posted by 5644701236047137888 on Feb 09, 2016

The taste is great, delicious, not too strong like many users said, but the fresh feeling after teeth brushing does not last for long like menthol taste does

gaivi, lieka molonus poskonis

Posted by Saulute on Feb 06, 2016

egzotiškas skonis - su cinamonu, kiek neįprasta, bet lb ,,skanu". Išsivalius lieka malonus gaivos pojūtis. Stipri, tačiau neerzina gleivinės...nesijaučia to gleivinės sudirginimo, kuris lieka išsivalius su įprastom dantų pastom,pilnomis parabenų ir naftos produktų

works well

Posted by 5080746323856060355 on Feb 04, 2016

I use this as my secondary toothpaste. I like the taste and you can't beat the price for a good toothpaste. I would recommend this

Mild Tasting Gel

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 03, 2016

This a gel and has a slight cinnamon taste with no strong favors that can burn your mouth like to much peppermint.It gently cleans teeth and gums. This does not provide an overpowering smell or taste. Iherb provides good customer service and DHL deliver is fantastic Thanks!