10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Zinc, 50 mg, 250 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

I take this for any copper imbalance

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Apr 15, 2009

50mg, will balance high copper levels, which I think causes my moodiness and irritability during PMS. Works great - but don't forget to take it - once every morning.

It works, BUT be careful!

Posted by Reviewer2314859 on Nov 16, 2013

I started taking these tablets because I suspected I had zinc deficiency and YES i have it. I started taking ONE tablet every night and then one night I made a huuuuuuuuuge mistake and took these on an empty stomach, oh boy, you have no idea how much I regret that. It's like I was having a baaaad hangover and had drank a bottle of vodka, that's how sick and naseous I felt. so DON'T TAKE THESE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH, GOT IT?! So ok, now this DOES work, if I take it everyday for a month I will see a huge difference on my nails, libido and less hairloss. So I recomend but i think 50 mg is too strong! And since our bodies don't store zinc, we have to take it everyday to see results, so i think I'll try a different one.

Zinc

Posted by Reviewer2269050 on Jul 29, 2009

I love all the NOW products I use. They are all GMP approved. I also use the Selenium which I have taken for years zinc and selenium for anti-aging. I will be 61 in September and no one believes me when I tell them that.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1220656 on Oct 20, 2008

I just recently switched to these from another Zinc supplement I'd been using and this increased my zinc level within 2 weeks whereas the other took 2 years and didn't do anything! This is a Fantastic Zinc supplement.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2131764 on May 20, 2009

This product is highly recommended to my skin improved a lot.