Zinc Glycinate

Posted by Reviewer1475271 on Apr 22, 2016

As a replacement for the previous Zinc / Banned by Aus. Gov. It is a suitable replacement, although at 30mg against 50mg it means more must be taken that is however Ok. Don.

zinc

Posted by 5107162769610454320 on Feb 22, 2016

works perfect, helps me to sleep better, I suffer from adrenal problems and this product helps me to lower the cortisol just befor I go to sleep.

Feels good

Posted by 4764564676694429709 on Apr 20, 2015

So far the best Zinc pills I have tried. No complains

lowers cortisol

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 08, 2015

Glycine lowers cortisol, so be careful if you have low cortisol. At the same time those with high cortisol would benefit from it. I notices less oral thrush from taking this product, but it was even more difficult to wake up in the morning than usual, because it lowered my already low cortisol.

All-Rounder

Posted by meymod on Jul 05, 2014

Great for enlarged or inflamed prostate, for body odor, for hair loss, acne, ... Zinc glycinate is highly absorbable by Albion Minerals. I take 60 mg each day and 5 mg copper every other day (zinc and copper are antagonists). Zinc reserves in our bodies are lost through sweat and urine. People who suffer from excessive sweating, and this includes athletes, need to supplement. Hilfreich bei vergrößerter oder entzündeter Prostata, Körpergeruch, Haarausfall, Akne, ... Zinc glycinat hat eine hohe Bioverfügbarkeit. Ich nehme jeden Tag zwei Kapseln (60 mg) und jeden zweiten Tag 5 mg Kupfer. Zink geht mit dem Schweiß verloren und wird zusätzlich verstärkt über den Urin ausgeschieden. Menschen die viel schwitzen, besonders Sportler, müssen supplementieren.

No stomach problems!

Posted by 5135542798461398748 on Jun 04, 2014

All the other forms of zinc (ie. zinc gluconate) always gave me stomach problems after a few days. Finally found a form of zinc that I can absorb without indigestion. Good stuff!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

Excellent product and price.

Good

Posted by 5037612778511044013 on Mar 04, 2014

I cannot find zinc liquid caps in my country so I was so happy to find these liquid ones. Easy take and absorb better than tablets.

recommended

Posted by 4973971980099025205 on Oct 17, 2013

The best buy

So much cheaper

Posted by Reviewer1742202 on May 23, 2012

Having been put on zinc years ago by my Dr I've tried everywhere for the cheapest, best products. iherb.com wins!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »