My sense of smell is back

Posted by Reviewer3069660 on Nov 28, 2011

After reading about my condition online, I decided to try zinc to restore my sense of smell. After 3 weeks I can smell again! Great, but not when I come back from my workout!

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer2023721 on Aug 15, 2011

I've done some research and found that this form of zinc would have to be the best for absorption purposes. I take with food so to not get an upset stomach!

All-Rounder

Posted by meymod on Jul 05, 2014

Great for enlarged or inflamed prostate, for body odor, for hair loss, acne, ... Zinc glycinate is highly absorbable by Albion Minerals. I take 60 mg each day and 5 mg copper every other day (zinc and copper are antagonists). Zinc reserves in our bodies are lost through sweat and urine. People who suffer from excessive sweating, and this includes athletes, need to supplement. Hilfreich bei vergrößerter oder entzündeter Prostata, Körpergeruch, Haarausfall, Akne, ... Zinc glycinat hat eine hohe Bioverfügbarkeit. Ich nehme jeden Tag zwei Kapseln (60 mg) und jeden zweiten Tag 5 mg Kupfer. Zink geht mit dem Schweiß verloren und wird zusätzlich verstärkt über den Urin ausgeschieden. Menschen die viel schwitzen, besonders Sportler, müssen supplementieren.

So much cheaper

Posted by Reviewer1742202 on May 23, 2012

Having been put on zinc years ago by my Dr I've tried everywhere for the cheapest, best products. iherb.com wins!

The best zinc I've ever taken

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Oct 25, 2011

Very absorbable. Zero side effects. Great stuff.

Now Zinc Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer3302830 on Aug 16, 2010

Thank-you for making the Zinc supplement in a soft gel!! So much easier to take!! We love them!!

absorbs well

Posted by francesjoan on Oct 28, 2010

I bought this for my husband. Zinc gluconate gave him diarrhea. This form of zinc works.

recommended

Posted by 4973971980099025205 on Oct 17, 2013

The best buy

Good

Posted by 5037612778511044013 on Mar 04, 2014

I cannot find zinc liquid caps in my country so I was so happy to find these liquid ones. Easy take and absorb better than tablets.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

Excellent product and price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »