Now zinc

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on May 18, 2011

one of few NOw items that doesnt have chemicals as stearic acid

My sense of smell is back

Posted by Reviewer3069660 on Nov 28, 2011

After reading about my condition online, I decided to try zinc to restore my sense of smell. After 3 weeks I can smell again! Great, but not when I come back from my workout!

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer2023721 on Aug 15, 2011

I've done some research and found that this form of zinc would have to be the best for absorption purposes. I take with food so to not get an upset stomach!

All-Rounder

Posted by meymod on Jul 05, 2014

Great for enlarged or inflamed prostate, for body odor, for hair loss, acne, ... Zinc glycinate is highly absorbable by Albion Minerals. I take 60 mg each day and 5 mg copper every other day (zinc and copper are antagonists). Zinc reserves in our bodies are lost through sweat and urine. People who suffer from excessive sweating, and this includes athletes, need to supplement. Hilfreich bei vergrößerter oder entzündeter Prostata, Körpergeruch, Haarausfall, Akne, ... Zinc glycinat hat eine hohe Bioverfügbarkeit. Ich nehme jeden Tag zwei Kapseln (60 mg) und jeden zweiten Tag 5 mg Kupfer. Zink geht mit dem Schweiß verloren und wird zusätzlich verstärkt über den Urin ausgeschieden. Menschen die viel schwitzen, besonders Sportler, müssen supplementieren.

So much cheaper

Posted by Reviewer1742202 on May 23, 2012

Having been put on zinc years ago by my Dr I've tried everywhere for the cheapest, best products. iherb.com wins!

Good alternative to tablets, which contain stearate

Posted by Reviewer3168863 on Jul 11, 2013

Its amino acid chelation ensures good absorbability. Non-tablet form means no unhealthful stearate.

The best zinc I've ever taken

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Oct 25, 2011

Very absorbable. Zero side effects. Great stuff.

Now Zinc Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer3302830 on Aug 16, 2010

Thank-you for making the Zinc supplement in a soft gel!! So much easier to take!! We love them!!

Zinc Glycinate

Posted by Reviewer2584145 on Dec 09, 2009

Good product, giving relief for prostate problems.

No stomach problems!

Posted by 5135542798461398748 on Jun 04, 2014

All the other forms of zinc (ie. zinc gluconate) always gave me stomach problems after a few days. Finally found a form of zinc that I can absorb without indigestion. Good stuff!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »