good so far

Posted by Reviewer3033190 on Sep 16, 2010

I got this in conjunction with evening primrose oil and vitex in hopes of getting rid of my hormonal cystic acne. After the first month there's been a great improvement. I'm hoping with continued use that things will get back to normal.

Zink in it's most effective form

Posted by Reviewer1511504 on Dec 10, 2009

Good product at an affordable price. I would give it five stars if it didn't contain gelatin or magnesium stearate.

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer3339465 on Nov 21, 2011

Really good product. Helps me to sleep better (taken with magnesium). Only neagtive is the amount of Zinc in these capsules (50 mg). It is a bit too much for me and my girlfriend. On the other it is easy to open the capsule and spread the powder (for example half of the capsule = 25 mg) in top of your food and in this way regulate your dosage.

Good zinc

Posted by Reviewer3161497 on Jun 28, 2011

Working as it should. Quite big capsule, but not a problem to me. Some one with a small throat can be in trouble. Has helped me with my skin, redused my psoriasis spots.

Now Foods Zinc

Posted by Reviewer1415246 on Dec 01, 2008

We resist infections, and I credit part of that immunity to the zinc we take morning and night.

Good immune boost

Posted by julynk on Dec 01, 2010

My husband has been doing 3 months of overtime (16 hour days) and I think the zinc helps to keep the viruses at bay - not a single sniffle or cough even though the bug was going around his office and he has been sleep deprived.

Quality Product Again from Now.

Posted by Reviewer3174354 on Dec 26, 2011

Good product but dosage a little to high.. NOW should sell also different dosage like 30mg and 40mg.

Easy absorption

Posted by jemolian on Jan 22, 2012

Did some research and Zinc Picolinate is the type of Zinc that is the most easily absorbed. The caution is that the over consumption of Zinc will lead to copper and other deficiency. Use with care. I have been eating a capsule a day and it has helped my eyesight rather well.

Great Product

Posted by 5358408353706251197 on Jan 02, 2015

Love the Now Foods Range. I use several of their products and have found them to be excellent. Zinc works more efficiently with Vitamin D. Both together they work inside the cells to strengthen the bones and help them work properly. I recommend you do the zinc test first. Then consult a naturopath for the correct dosage. As we age we lose zinc in our bodies and therefore is an essential mineral. *Just be cautious if you are taking medication that suppresses the immune system. Consult your Doctor first.

great for preventing colds and flu

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on May 30, 2015

I take this and a high dose of vitamin c. It prevents colds, I haven't been sick since I use this combination. When i feel a cold coming up I also use the zinc lozenges its really good for a sore throat and boosting your immunity