Restricted to Australia

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Aug 22, 2015

So angry this very economical zinc pic is now restricted and can no longer be shipped to Australia!!! Other zinc pic brands on iherb aren't restricted. iherb can't give me a reason and NOW haven't answered my email about this matter. I found another U.S. website I use that will ship it, but their postage is much higher than iherb's. The restriction status on iherb is a mystery.

Solid quality, effective product!

Posted by Reviewer1178573 on Jan 23, 2007

I take this supplement daily as a foundational supplement for my nutritional regimen. It works wonders for my symptoms of fatigue, is easy to swallow, and has no bad taste at all. Highly recommended!

Happy with Zinc Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer2726325 on Aug 09, 2009

I've been using Now Foods, Zinc Picolinate for about a year. I bought the product because I have asthma and got sick easily. Since I have been using Zinc Picolinate I have been sick once in the past year because it has strengthened my immune system. I highly recommend this product!

Prostate

Posted by Reviewer1850823 on Jun 20, 2011

Helping mine prostate to keep healthy and I am using prostate-support

No more colds!

Posted by Reviewer2086831 on Apr 28, 2011

Since I have started to take this product daily, I have not had one single cold (in several months), and I am one of those people who used to catch everything (with cold after cold). In fact, a really bad cold just made the rounds and everyone seemed to catch it except me; I couldn't believe I didn't get it! Very pleased...

Fillers

Posted by bpopplewell on Feb 03, 2016

Good overall product. I like the fact that there is 50mg per cap and did help my kids who have pyroluria? However, can no longer use as Now uses rice flour as a filler, which we can not take, being a grain, thus a carbohydrate, and is unable to be taken on starch free candida diet. More understanding is required by companies making their products, if they would like more people to buy. There are a lot more people going on grain free paleo diets also. There is no indicator that the rice used is GMO free either.

Zinc and hormones

Posted by Romero on Jul 20, 2013

Zinc is good to get rid of estrogens, inhibit DHT conversion and raise testosterone. I have used many forms but this one seems to clear skin like no other.

Amazing!!

Posted by leoheng on Jan 10, 2013

I bought this for my wifey in advance while she was still on some other well known brands of picolinate zinc selling from some health store. It was quite pricey compared to this. After my wifey switched to Now Foods Picolinate Zinc after a few days, she was impressed how well these works on her skin due to hormonal break-outs. She was looking for the 50mg strength instead of taking twice daily for the 30mg tablets to obtain 60mg potency. She was so happy that it comes in capsules cause it helped her to swallow them so easily! (She has problem controlling the muscle/ reflux when swallowing sometimes) I can also see that it somehow lift off her depression & anxiety significantly. My wifey also mentioned to me that these wonderful zinc kinda controlled her appetite where she seems to not over eating nowadays! & ate just enough & know when to stop when she is just full enough. These picolinate zinc works wonders for her without causing any side effect to her! Will definitely purchase again! Thank u iherb & Now Foods!! I also hope there's some supplements can aid in her many years serious insomnia problems too.

Great for eczema

Posted by Reviewer2046505 on Feb 10, 2012

I started taking this to stop an itchy flare. Take with probiotics it really works!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1877964 on Jun 07, 2011

I have really great result from this product. I'm 34 years old and have acne since 25 when I stopped to take oral contaceptives. I take this zinс about two weeks only, but my skin looks more clear and no new pimples! Thanks NOW and iherb!