Solid quality, effective product!

Posted by Reviewer1178573 on Jan 23, 2007

I take this supplement daily as a foundational supplement for my nutritional regimen. It works wonders for my symptoms of fatigue, is easy to swallow, and has no bad taste at all. Highly recommended!

Happy with Zinc Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer2726325 on Aug 09, 2009

I've been using Now Foods, Zinc Picolinate for about a year. I bought the product because I have asthma and got sick easily. Since I have been using Zinc Picolinate I have been sick once in the past year because it has strengthened my immune system. I highly recommend this product!

No more colds!

Posted by Reviewer2086831 on Apr 28, 2011

Since I have started to take this product daily, I have not had one single cold (in several months), and I am one of those people who used to catch everything (with cold after cold). In fact, a really bad cold just made the rounds and everyone seemed to catch it except me; I couldn't believe I didn't get it! Very pleased...

Prostate

Posted by Reviewer1850823 on Jun 20, 2011

Helping mine prostate to keep healthy and I am using prostate-support

Important supplement IF you don't get enough in your diet

Posted by MichaelLabib on Apr 23, 2011

Zinc is very important, especially for men. If you don't get enough in your diet. This supplement increased my erections dramatically, this is happened after few days. If you are taking a multivitamin then you can't take this, because that will be too much zinc. Don't take more than one anyway!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1877964 on Jun 07, 2011

I have really great result from this product. I'm 34 years old and have acne since 25 when I stopped to take oral contaceptives. I take this zinс about two weeks only, but my skin looks more clear and no new pimples! Thanks NOW and iherb!

the best zinc on the market

Posted by Reviewer1765286 on Mar 28, 2011

great for controlling dandruff and helping to control acne.

Great Zinc!

Posted by Reviewer1582620 on Nov 16, 2010

I started using this product for my acne. I didn't notice any difference and stopped using it for about a week. I got a sinus infection. I realized that the Zinc Picolinate was actually helping my immune system. I started back on my this product and haven't had a sinus infection. I love this product! Thank you iHerb!

Zinc Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer1791731 on Dec 07, 2010

I noticed the effect almost immediately: my skin has started healing faster.

Noticed scabs forming & healing

Posted by Reviewer2028963 on Jan 06, 2011

Finally my cuts & scrapes are scabbing. This is a nice and small pill/easy to swallow. never upset my stomach when regular Zinc lozenges and pills did. Great product so far.