Now Foods, Zinc Picolinate, 50 mg

Posted by Reviewer3226507 on Jul 31, 2008

I can only absorb the picolinate form of zinc so I'm quite aware if a product isn't what it says it is. Now Foods zinc is great. It's dependable, consistant and it does not come with added products which could interfere with the balance of products I currently take.

Happy with Zinc Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer2726325 on Aug 09, 2009

I've been using Now Foods, Zinc Picolinate for about a year. I bought the product because I have asthma and got sick easily. Since I have been using Zinc Picolinate I have been sick once in the past year because it has strengthened my immune system. I highly recommend this product!

No more colds!

Posted by Reviewer2086831 on Apr 28, 2011

Since I have started to take this product daily, I have not had one single cold (in several months), and I am one of those people who used to catch everything (with cold after cold). In fact, a really bad cold just made the rounds and everyone seemed to catch it except me; I couldn't believe I didn't get it! Very pleased...

Prostate

Posted by Reviewer1850823 on Jun 20, 2011

Helping mine prostate to keep healthy and I am using prostate-support

Solid quality, effective product!

Posted by Reviewer1178573 on Jan 23, 2007

I take this supplement daily as a foundational supplement for my nutritional regimen. It works wonders for my symptoms of fatigue, is easy to swallow, and has no bad taste at all. Highly recommended!

Good zinc; need to have copper also

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 05, 2014

I was taking this for eczema and it seemed to help some. Then I switched to a zinc formula with copper, which made a much bigger difference. It probably was due to an imbalance I had in minerals.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1320584 on Aug 11, 2011

I have had problems with zinc supplements and would throw up after taking zinc supplements by natures bounty, when I take the Now Foods Zinc Picolinate I can tolerate it even if on an empty stomach...good choice.

Important supplement IF you don't get enough in your diet

Posted by MichaelLabib on Apr 23, 2011

Zinc is very important, especially for men. If you don't get enough in your diet. This supplement increased my erections dramatically, this is happened after few days. If you are taking a multivitamin then you can't take this, because that will be too much zinc. Don't take more than one anyway!

the best zinc on the market

Posted by Reviewer1765286 on Mar 28, 2011

great for controlling dandruff and helping to control acne.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1877964 on Jun 07, 2011

I have really great result from this product. I'm 34 years old and have acne since 25 when I stopped to take oral contaceptives. I take this zinс about two weeks only, but my skin looks more clear and no new pimples! Thanks NOW and iherb!