No more colds!

Posted by Reviewer2086831 on Apr 28, 2011

Since I have started to take this product daily, I have not had one single cold (in several months), and I am one of those people who used to catch everything (with cold after cold). In fact, a really bad cold just made the rounds and everyone seemed to catch it except me; I couldn't believe I didn't get it! Very pleased...

Prostate

Posted by Reviewer1850823 on Jun 20, 2011

Helping mine prostate to keep healthy and I am using prostate-support

These are perfect,need them for Pyrole.

Posted by Reviewer1176375 on Sep 30, 2011

Help alot. B6 and zinc to help depression. These are great, and good value for money

good so far

Posted by Reviewer3033190 on Sep 16, 2010

I got this in conjunction with evening primrose oil and vitex in hopes of getting rid of my hormonal cystic acne. After the first month there's been a great improvement. I'm hoping with continued use that things will get back to normal.

Now Zinc

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

Not good enough quality - says my specialist - switched to Thorne Brand.

Great for eczema

Posted by Reviewer2046505 on Feb 10, 2012

I started taking this to stop an itchy flare. Take with probiotics it really works!

Amazing!!

Posted by leoheng on Jan 10, 2013

I bought this for my wifey in advance while she was still on some other well known brands of picolinate zinc selling from some health store. It was quite pricey compared to this. After my wifey switched to Now Foods Picolinate Zinc after a few days, she was impressed how well these works on her skin due to hormonal break-outs. She was looking for the 50mg strength instead of taking twice daily for the 30mg tablets to obtain 60mg potency. She was so happy that it comes in capsules cause it helped her to swallow them so easily! (She has problem controlling the muscle/ reflux when swallowing sometimes) I can also see that it somehow lift off her depression & anxiety significantly. My wifey also mentioned to me that these wonderful zinc kinda controlled her appetite where she seems to not over eating nowadays! & ate just enough & know when to stop when she is just full enough. These picolinate zinc works wonders for her without causing any side effect to her! Will definitely purchase again! Thank u iherb & Now Foods!! I also hope there's some supplements can aid in her many years serious insomnia problems too.

No tummy issues

Posted by Reviewer2469904 on Aug 12, 2010

I have been taking this before bed on its own and have not experienced any tummy issues :)

Tamara

Posted by Reviewer2370605 on May 03, 2010

It is very good resource av Zn for autistic children.

Good absorption

Posted by Reviewer3109250 on Mar 03, 2009

Zinc picolinate is supposed to be well absorbed and has not made me feel nauseated if I take it with a meal.