Zinc and hormones

Posted by Romero on Jul 20, 2013

Zinc is good to get rid of estrogens, inhibit DHT conversion and raise testosterone. I have used many forms but this one seems to clear skin like no other.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1877964 on Jun 07, 2011

I have really great result from this product. I'm 34 years old and have acne since 25 when I stopped to take oral contaceptives. I take this zinс about two weeks only, but my skin looks more clear and no new pimples! Thanks NOW and iherb!

Important supplement IF you don't get enough in your diet

Posted by MichaelLabib on Apr 23, 2011

Zinc is very important, especially for men. If you don't get enough in your diet. This supplement increased my erections dramatically, this is happened after few days. If you are taking a multivitamin then you can't take this, because that will be too much zinc. Don't take more than one anyway!

Noticed scabs forming & healing

Posted by Reviewer2028963 on Jan 06, 2011

Finally my cuts & scrapes are scabbing. This is a nice and small pill/easy to swallow. never upset my stomach when regular Zinc lozenges and pills did. Great product so far.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Jan 17, 2011

I am chronically ill and fatigued, so am always looking for something that will give me an energy boost. From the start I have felt that from this product. I do love Now Foods products.

Great Zinc!

Posted by Reviewer1582620 on Nov 16, 2010

I started using this product for my acne. I didn't notice any difference and stopped using it for about a week. I got a sinus infection. I realized that the Zinc Picolinate was actually helping my immune system. I started back on my this product and haven't had a sinus infection. I love this product! Thank you iHerb!

No tummy issues

Posted by Reviewer2469904 on Aug 12, 2010

I have been taking this before bed on its own and have not experienced any tummy issues :)

GREAT FOR HAIR

Posted by Reviewer1707703 on Jun 11, 2011

HELPED STOPPED MY HAIR FROM SHEDDING.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1320584 on Aug 11, 2011

I have had problems with zinc supplements and would throw up after taking zinc supplements by natures bounty, when I take the Now Foods Zinc Picolinate I can tolerate it even if on an empty stomach...good choice.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2672106 on Sep 06, 2011

Works great! Clears up my skin