More energy

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Jan 17, 2011

I am chronically ill and fatigued, so am always looking for something that will give me an energy boost. From the start I have felt that from this product. I do love Now Foods products.

GREAT FOR HAIR

Posted by Reviewer1707703 on Jun 11, 2011

HELPED STOPPED MY HAIR FROM SHEDDING.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1320584 on Aug 11, 2011

I have had problems with zinc supplements and would throw up after taking zinc supplements by natures bounty, when I take the Now Foods Zinc Picolinate I can tolerate it even if on an empty stomach...good choice.

No tummy issues

Posted by Reviewer2469904 on Aug 12, 2010

I have been taking this before bed on its own and have not experienced any tummy issues :)

Tamara

Posted by Reviewer2370605 on May 03, 2010

It is very good resource av Zn for autistic children.

Good absorption

Posted by Reviewer3109250 on Mar 03, 2009

Zinc picolinate is supposed to be well absorbed and has not made me feel nauseated if I take it with a meal.

Great for eczema

Posted by Reviewer2046505 on Feb 10, 2012

I started taking this to stop an itchy flare. Take with probiotics it really works!

Amazing!!

Posted by leoheng on Jan 10, 2013

I bought this for my wifey in advance while she was still on some other well known brands of picolinate zinc selling from some health store. It was quite pricey compared to this. After my wifey switched to Now Foods Picolinate Zinc after a few days, she was impressed how well these works on her skin due to hormonal break-outs. She was looking for the 50mg strength instead of taking twice daily for the 30mg tablets to obtain 60mg potency. She was so happy that it comes in capsules cause it helped her to swallow them so easily! (She has problem controlling the muscle/ reflux when swallowing sometimes) I can also see that it somehow lift off her depression & anxiety significantly. My wifey also mentioned to me that these wonderful zinc kinda controlled her appetite where she seems to not over eating nowadays! & ate just enough & know when to stop when she is just full enough. These picolinate zinc works wonders for her without causing any side effect to her! Will definitely purchase again! Thank u iherb & Now Foods!! I also hope there's some supplements can aid in her many years serious insomnia problems too.

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer3339465 on Nov 21, 2011

Really good product. Helps me to sleep better (taken with magnesium). Only neagtive is the amount of Zinc in these capsules (50 mg). It is a bit too much for me and my girlfriend. On the other it is easy to open the capsule and spread the powder (for example half of the capsule = 25 mg) in top of your food and in this way regulate your dosage.

Good zinc; need to have copper also

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 05, 2014

I was taking this for eczema and it seemed to help some. Then I switched to a zinc formula with copper, which made a much bigger difference. It probably was due to an imbalance I had in minerals.