GREAT FOR HAIR

Posted by Reviewer1707703 on Jun 11, 2011

HELPED STOPPED MY HAIR FROM SHEDDING.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1320584 on Aug 11, 2011

I have had problems with zinc supplements and would throw up after taking zinc supplements by natures bounty, when I take the Now Foods Zinc Picolinate I can tolerate it even if on an empty stomach...good choice.

Important supplement IF you don't get enough in your diet

Posted by MichaelLabib on Apr 23, 2011

Zinc is very important, especially for men. If you don't get enough in your diet. This supplement increased my erections dramatically, this is happened after few days. If you are taking a multivitamin then you can't take this, because that will be too much zinc. Don't take more than one anyway!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1877964 on Jun 07, 2011

I have really great result from this product. I'm 34 years old and have acne since 25 when I stopped to take oral contaceptives. I take this zinс about two weeks only, but my skin looks more clear and no new pimples! Thanks NOW and iherb!

the best zinc on the market

Posted by Reviewer1765286 on Mar 28, 2011

great for controlling dandruff and helping to control acne.

Great Zinc!

Posted by Reviewer1582620 on Nov 16, 2010

I started using this product for my acne. I didn't notice any difference and stopped using it for about a week. I got a sinus infection. I realized that the Zinc Picolinate was actually helping my immune system. I started back on my this product and haven't had a sinus infection. I love this product! Thank you iHerb!

Zinc Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer1791731 on Dec 07, 2010

I noticed the effect almost immediately: my skin has started healing faster.

Noticed scabs forming & healing

Posted by Reviewer2028963 on Jan 06, 2011

Finally my cuts & scrapes are scabbing. This is a nice and small pill/easy to swallow. never upset my stomach when regular Zinc lozenges and pills did. Great product so far.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Jan 17, 2011

I am chronically ill and fatigued, so am always looking for something that will give me an energy boost. From the start I have felt that from this product. I do love Now Foods products.

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer3339465 on Nov 21, 2011

Really good product. Helps me to sleep better (taken with magnesium). Only neagtive is the amount of Zinc in these capsules (50 mg). It is a bit too much for me and my girlfriend. On the other it is easy to open the capsule and spread the powder (for example half of the capsule = 25 mg) in top of your food and in this way regulate your dosage.