Too much zinc in a capsule.

Posted by 5534341647035384644 on Sep 22, 2015

First capsule gave me terrible headache. Since then I'm taking it with magnesium. The amount of Zinc in these capsules 50 mg it's a bit too much. I sugest to open the capsule and spread the powder half of the capsule in top of your food. I wish there was a 25mg version of this.

Fillers

Posted by bpopplewell on Feb 03, 2016

Good overall product. I like the fact that there is 50mg per cap and did help my kids who have pyroluria? However, can no longer use as Now uses rice flour as a filler, which we can not take, being a grain, thus a carbohydrate, and is unable to be taken on starch free candida diet. More understanding is required by companies making their products, if they would like more people to buy. There are a lot more people going on grain free paleo diets also. There is no indicator that the rice used is GMO free either.

DO NOT ORDER VIA DHL

Posted by 4752720376460048967 on May 17, 2016

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

easy to take

Posted by cot477 on Nov 02, 2009

this zinc product is easy to take, with no after taste in the mouth or from the stomach. it doesn't create any nausea, with or without food. i take one each night with magnesium and p5p (my own ZMA mix - look up ZMA on iherb) before bed and i sleep VERY well. it took a few days for it to kick in but now i feel the effect. my only concern is that 50mg exceeds the daily max of 30mg and this amount can throw off copper levels, creating serious health problems. i won't take 50mg daily for a long time without consulting my doctor.

LIke the capsule form...

Posted by Reviewer2814986 on Sep 24, 2009

I take in addition to multi-vit/min for hormone balance and immune system. Since I take several supplements it's nice to find as many as possible in easy to swallow capsule form.

Good for high dosing.

Posted by Reviewer1086825 on Jun 10, 2009

I need very high doses of zinc and this product is easy to take and very effective.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Jul 29, 2010

I think it's good. I'm taking it because i take the liquid chlorophyll which has a lot of copper.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2097350 on Mar 19, 2010

Im using it for prostata support and works great on that!

good brand good quality

Posted by Reviewer1309092 on Apr 26, 2010

I take it to ward off the cold& flu bugs- research has proven it works.

Zinc

Posted by Reviewer3145111 on Feb 22, 2009

I can't swallow zinc tablets so these capsules are great.