Quality product

Posted by Reviewer3339465 on Nov 21, 2011

Really good product. Helps me to sleep better (taken with magnesium). Only neagtive is the amount of Zinc in these capsules (50 mg). It is a bit too much for me and my girlfriend. On the other it is easy to open the capsule and spread the powder (for example half of the capsule = 25 mg) in top of your food and in this way regulate your dosage.

Fillers

Posted by bpopplewell on Feb 03, 2016

Good overall product. I like the fact that there is 50mg per cap and did help my kids who have pyroluria? However, can no longer use as Now uses rice flour as a filler, which we can not take, being a grain, thus a carbohydrate, and is unable to be taken on starch free candida diet. More understanding is required by companies making their products, if they would like more people to buy. There are a lot more people going on grain free paleo diets also. There is no indicator that the rice used is GMO free either.

Good zinc; need to have copper also

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 05, 2014

I was taking this for eczema and it seemed to help some. Then I switched to a zinc formula with copper, which made a much bigger difference. It probably was due to an imbalance I had in minerals.

easy to take

Posted by cot477 on Nov 02, 2009

this zinc product is easy to take, with no after taste in the mouth or from the stomach. it doesn't create any nausea, with or without food. i take one each night with magnesium and p5p (my own ZMA mix - look up ZMA on iherb) before bed and i sleep VERY well. it took a few days for it to kick in but now i feel the effect. my only concern is that 50mg exceeds the daily max of 30mg and this amount can throw off copper levels, creating serious health problems. i won't take 50mg daily for a long time without consulting my doctor.

Now Zinc

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

Not good enough quality - says my specialist - switched to Thorne Brand.

Work well

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Especially in conjunction with Vitamin C to get rid of a cold.

Affordable, quality zinc

Posted by Reviewer3298857 on Jun 19, 2012

Zinc strengthens the immune system and helps against acne to a certain extent (works miraculously for some people). I personally open a capsule and divide roughly in two to take with 2 lysine tablets twice a day: never felt better!

Adrenal/Immune support

Posted by philbeer on Jun 23, 2012

During the start of the cold season, and working in hospitality within a hospital, alot of people were getting sick around me. I supplemented with this particular Zinc product, and maintained my health and avoided sickness altogether. I take this product with a Vitamin C botanical in the morning before heading off to work.

Wound healer!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I keep zinc picolinate in my medicine cabinet. I've noticed that one capsule will help my wounds heal quicker.

Helps with hair growth

Posted by ragetinpe on Aug 14, 2012

Helped the hair and nail growth really well!