Tamara

Posted by Reviewer2370605 on May 03, 2010

It is very good resource av Zn for autistic children.

Zink in it's most effective form

Posted by Reviewer1511504 on Dec 10, 2009

Good product at an affordable price. I would give it five stars if it didn't contain gelatin or magnesium stearate.

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer3339465 on Nov 21, 2011

Really good product. Helps me to sleep better (taken with magnesium). Only neagtive is the amount of Zinc in these capsules (50 mg). It is a bit too much for me and my girlfriend. On the other it is easy to open the capsule and spread the powder (for example half of the capsule = 25 mg) in top of your food and in this way regulate your dosage.

How do you rate a supplement?

Posted by Reviewer2067586 on Jul 02, 2013

My zinc levels went up, I can't feel much difference in my self, but it must mean that this is a good product and i keep buying it.

Now Zinc

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

Not good enough quality - says my specialist - switched to Thorne Brand.

easy to take

Posted by cot477 on Nov 02, 2009

this zinc product is easy to take, with no after taste in the mouth or from the stomach. it doesn't create any nausea, with or without food. i take one each night with magnesium and p5p (my own ZMA mix - look up ZMA on iherb) before bed and i sleep VERY well. it took a few days for it to kick in but now i feel the effect. my only concern is that 50mg exceeds the daily max of 30mg and this amount can throw off copper levels, creating serious health problems. i won't take 50mg daily for a long time without consulting my doctor.

LIke the capsule form...

Posted by Reviewer2814986 on Sep 24, 2009

I take in addition to multi-vit/min for hormone balance and immune system. Since I take several supplements it's nice to find as many as possible in easy to swallow capsule form.

This is medicine for me...

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013

Zinc is THE enzyme activator. As a person with a condtion called 'pyroluria' I need Zinc, Manganese and overall a very well tailored B complex to cope. Amongst other nutrients which are reviewed on my page. This Picolinate form of Zinc is one of the most bio-available of all the zinc chelates and salts. It's generously formulated and remember that mono-supplementation will get you into the confusing land of 'acquired deficiencies' (beware, been there, done that). Minerals are all about of checks and balances on milli- and macro- level. Manganese, selenium and chromium are minerals I like to balance with Zinc.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Jul 29, 2010

I think it's good. I'm taking it because i take the liquid chlorophyll which has a lot of copper.

Zinc

Posted by Reviewer3145111 on Feb 22, 2009

I can't swallow zinc tablets so these capsules are great.