Tamara

Posted by Reviewer2370605 on May 03, 2010

It is very good resource av Zn for autistic children.

Good absorption

Posted by Reviewer3109250 on Mar 03, 2009

Zinc picolinate is supposed to be well absorbed and has not made me feel nauseated if I take it with a meal.

Zink in it's most effective form

Posted by Reviewer1511504 on Dec 10, 2009

Good product at an affordable price. I would give it five stars if it didn't contain gelatin or magnesium stearate.

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer3339465 on Nov 21, 2011

Really good product. Helps me to sleep better (taken with magnesium). Only neagtive is the amount of Zinc in these capsules (50 mg). It is a bit too much for me and my girlfriend. On the other it is easy to open the capsule and spread the powder (for example half of the capsule = 25 mg) in top of your food and in this way regulate your dosage.

buen producto

Posted by 4903089695172125326 on Oct 30, 2016

volvere a comprarlo

How do you rate a supplement?

Posted by Reviewer2067586 on Jul 02, 2013

My zinc levels went up, I can't feel much difference in my self, but it must mean that this is a good product and i keep buying it.

Now Zinc

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

Not good enough quality - says my specialist - switched to Thorne Brand.

easy to take

Posted by cot477 on Nov 02, 2009

this zinc product is easy to take, with no after taste in the mouth or from the stomach. it doesn't create any nausea, with or without food. i take one each night with magnesium and p5p (my own ZMA mix - look up ZMA on iherb) before bed and i sleep VERY well. it took a few days for it to kick in but now i feel the effect. my only concern is that 50mg exceeds the daily max of 30mg and this amount can throw off copper levels, creating serious health problems. i won't take 50mg daily for a long time without consulting my doctor.

Helps to improve my skin.

Posted by lipo4ka on Dec 26, 2011

I use 1 capsule every day in the morning and I must say that this form of zinc improves my skin better than any other form of zinc.My skin become more healthier and blemishes are gone away.

Affordable, quality zinc

Posted by Reviewer3298857 on Jun 19, 2012

Zinc strengthens the immune system and helps against acne to a certain extent (works miraculously for some people). I personally open a capsule and divide roughly in two to take with 2 lysine tablets twice a day: never felt better!