Good absorption

Posted by Reviewer3109250 on Mar 03, 2009

Zinc picolinate is supposed to be well absorbed and has not made me feel nauseated if I take it with a meal.

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer3339465 on Nov 21, 2011

Really good product. Helps me to sleep better (taken with magnesium). Only neagtive is the amount of Zinc in these capsules (50 mg). It is a bit too much for me and my girlfriend. On the other it is easy to open the capsule and spread the powder (for example half of the capsule = 25 mg) in top of your food and in this way regulate your dosage.

Good zinc; need to have copper also

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 05, 2014

I was taking this for eczema and it seemed to help some. Then I switched to a zinc formula with copper, which made a much bigger difference. It probably was due to an imbalance I had in minerals.

Now Zinc

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

Not good enough quality - says my specialist - switched to Thorne Brand.

easy to take

Posted by cot477 on Nov 02, 2009

this zinc product is easy to take, with no after taste in the mouth or from the stomach. it doesn't create any nausea, with or without food. i take one each night with magnesium and p5p (my own ZMA mix - look up ZMA on iherb) before bed and i sleep VERY well. it took a few days for it to kick in but now i feel the effect. my only concern is that 50mg exceeds the daily max of 30mg and this amount can throw off copper levels, creating serious health problems. i won't take 50mg daily for a long time without consulting my doctor.

Zinc

Posted by Reviewer3145111 on Feb 22, 2009

I can't swallow zinc tablets so these capsules are great.

LIke the capsule form...

Posted by Reviewer2814986 on Sep 24, 2009

I take in addition to multi-vit/min for hormone balance and immune system. Since I take several supplements it's nice to find as many as possible in easy to swallow capsule form.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2097350 on Mar 19, 2010

Im using it for prostata support and works great on that!

good brand good quality

Posted by Reviewer1309092 on Apr 26, 2010

I take it to ward off the cold& flu bugs- research has proven it works.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Jul 29, 2010

I think it's good. I'm taking it because i take the liquid chlorophyll which has a lot of copper.