10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Zinc Picolinate, 50 mg, 120 Capsules

Great for eczema

Posted by Reviewer2046505 on Feb 10, 2012

I started taking this to stop an itchy flare. Take with probiotics it really works!

Amazing!!

Posted by leoheng on Jan 10, 2013

I bought this for my wifey in advance while she was still on some other well known brands of picolinate zinc selling from some health store. It was quite pricey compared to this. After my wifey switched to Now Foods Picolinate Zinc after a few days, she was impressed how well these works on her skin due to hormonal break-outs. She was looking for the 50mg strength instead of taking twice daily for the 30mg tablets to obtain 60mg potency. She was so happy that it comes in capsules cause it helped her to swallow them so easily! (She has problem controlling the muscle/ reflux when swallowing sometimes) I can also see that it somehow lift off her depression & anxiety significantly. My wifey also mentioned to me that these wonderful zinc kinda controlled her appetite where she seems to not over eating nowadays! & ate just enough & know when to stop when she is just full enough. These picolinate zinc works wonders for her without causing any side effect to her! Will definitely purchase again! Thank u iherb & Now Foods!! I also hope there's some supplements can aid in her many years serious insomnia problems too.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1877964 on Jun 07, 2011

I have really great result from this product. I'm 34 years old and have acne since 25 when I stopped to take oral contaceptives. I take this zinс about two weeks only, but my skin looks more clear and no new pimples! Thanks NOW and iherb!

Important supplement IF you don't get enough in your diet

Posted by MichaelLabib on Apr 23, 2011

Zinc is very important, especially for men. If you don't get enough in your diet. This supplement increased my erections dramatically, this is happened after few days. If you are taking a multivitamin then you can't take this, because that will be too much zinc. Don't take more than one anyway!

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1320584 on Aug 11, 2011

I have had problems with zinc supplements and would throw up after taking zinc supplements by natures bounty, when I take the Now Foods Zinc Picolinate I can tolerate it even if on an empty stomach...good choice.