NuGo Chocolate Chip Bars

Posted by Reviewer3265441 on Nov 01, 2011

Very tasty, vegan protein/snack bar, are completely covered in chocolate and are more like a chocolate bar than a protein bar.

Delicious chocolate-protein bars

Posted by 5497911713212157390 on Aug 24, 2014

I use these bars after workouts. Although they contains a relatively low amount of protein (10g per bar) they are delicious and vegan (no milk or other animal protein). They satisfy my protein needs after workouts and keep me feeling full for several hours later. They are so delicious that I eat them as chocolate bars all the time. Have bought them several times and will continue.

Love Them!

Posted by 5160439076870505326 on Dec 08, 2014

These are Great! Think of them as a healthy chocolate bar alternative that is nutritious and chocolaty - Mmmmmmmmm! FYI - they arrived quickly and in perfect condition, and they are less expensive here than in most retail stores.

Favorite Nugo chocolate bar so far -- not overly sweet

Posted by Reviewer1868286 on Feb 23, 2016

Out of the few in the series, this one fit my taste bud the best. I don't like the harsh sweetness of some of the nutrition bars, but this one wasn't too sweet.

Nu Go Bars

Posted by 4836798647497269593 on Nov 15, 2013

Received in good condition.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1868017 on Apr 13, 2012

A little dry - hard to digest, but a nice snack if you are in the mood for chocolate. Sipping hot water or herbal tea helps.

Melted

Posted by HealthyProf on May 18, 2013

I really like the taste of these protein bars, although they look a bit more like a candy bar (just not sugary). They are definitely tasty. These are sold at my local grocery store, but I opted to purchase them from iherb because the price was lower. However, the ones I received had melted - and it did seem to alter the taste. I'll pay the extra in the future.

Not my favorite

Posted by Reviewer3325624 on Dec 04, 2011

I think I prefer cliff bars.