NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Cinnamon Extract, 2 oz (59 ml)

NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract Provides Emmediate Reults

Posted by Reviewer2458996 on Jul 05, 2007

After having a high carb meal including cake with a dense sugary icing, I added 1 dropper of the NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract to my evening tea just before retiring for bed. On the following morning, I realized a 10 point drop as compared to my average fasting blood sugar. Continuous use for just two weeks has shown up to a 20 point drop in blood sugar as compared to my most recent 6 months average fasting count. This really product works, and it tastes good too. After having a high-carb meal, I added 1 dropper of the NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract to my evening tea just before retiring for bed. On the following morning, I realized a 10 point drop as compared to my average fasting blood sugar. Continuous use for just two weeks has shown up to a 20 point drop in blood sugar as compared to my most recent 6 months average fasting count. This really product works, and it tastes good too. God is very good, indeed. T. Wilson Texas, USA Note: the high-carb meal was just a test. For obvious reasons, I don’t recommend eating this way on a regular basis. T. Wilson Texas, USA

NuNaturals Cinnamon Extract

Posted by Reviewer2108311 on Jul 21, 2009

I ordered this for my wife. She has Type II Diabetes. For the past couple of weeks he blood sugar has been way above normal. within 2 days this product has brought here reading within acceptable levels. She uses it twice daily in the morning and early afteronn either in coffee or an herbal tea. Great product!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2043035 on Oct 07, 2008

This cinnamon extract has much more cinnamon benefits than any pill form. It works wonderfully to keep glucose down. I recommend it highly and purchase it all the time.

Julie Barnett

Posted by Reviewer1840625 on Jan 15, 2009

This is great! It helps my husband's diabetes. In particular his feet don't hurt at all with the cinnamon.

NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract, 2 oz

Posted by Reviewer2829641 on Jul 14, 2008

We take this, along with other supplements, to help control our cholesterol levels. We both have experienced higher HDL and lower LDL.