NuNatural, Clear Stevia, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1469527 on Jul 19, 2014

I have order this Clear Stevia for almost 7 years from this website. I loved it so much, but since my last order something has changed. It does not taste like it use to. Now it is less sweet and have an aftertaste. I have to use double dose. I think im gonna start looking elsewhere, unless they change it back.

changed recipe

Posted by Reviewer1267590 on Dec 26, 2013

I've been using NuNaturals Clear Stevia on a daily basis for the past four years and just received my latest batch. Prior to this batch, I've newver had any complaints on the taste, it was always perfect for my morning coffee with no after tastes or bitterness. Apparently, NuNaturals has changed their recipe because the taste is now bitter with a horrible after taste. I have read other loyal customer's of NuNaturals having equal experiences with their new recipe. I usually don't write reviews but because I buy 4-bottles in one order it looks like I am stuck until they're done and used up, especially since each bottle cost $8 plus dollars.

Alright....

Posted by Reviewer2234685 on May 13, 2012

I have had stevia in the powder/ crystal form and it was quite delicious, unfortunately this liquid form was not. Tasted kinda chemically to me, maybe it was just the brand but I was not satisfied.

love it

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 16, 2012

add to drinks and fruit desserts, reduces sugar cravings

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3100286 on Aug 29, 2012

This is by far the best liquid stevia I have tried. Absolutely no bitter after taste. A little goes a long way. I will definitely continue to repurchase. I highly recommend this product.

ALWAYS in my cupboard

Posted by poshmeetspavement on Sep 01, 2012

This is a staple for me. NuNaturals is my favorite brand of stevia without and bitter or weird aftertaste. These liquid drops are in a flexible plastic container that is great to travel with (put it in your ziplock with your toiletries!) or keep in your purse or desk drawer at the office. These are unflavored drops of stevia that are perfect for coffee, tea, salad dressings, marinades, baking, oatmeal, and anything that needs a hint of sweetness without adding calories. If you are skeptical of stevia, I would give NuNaturals a try because it REALLY IS BETTER. A little goes a long way, so this is a great value.

Excellent, Consistent Product

Posted by Reviewer1237860 on Sep 03, 2012

We've tried several brands of liquid stevia and this has been the best.

Best Stevia on the Market

Posted by 5720571070092917619 on Sep 10, 2012

No bitter aftertaste like other stevia products. Great for coffee, cereal, baking, and just about everything! I even put it on my grapefruit :-) LOVE

taste

Posted by Reviewer3305198 on Apr 22, 2012

i am totally used to it now, i was lately somewhere where i had a coffee with sugar, and honestly i like it more with this stevia, it actually tastes better than sugar.do google how harnfull sugar is you will want this product, specially since it tastes better than other stevia's i tried

best Stevia I have tasted

Posted by Reviewer1757115 on Apr 27, 2012

I have tried powdered brands, as well as, other liquid stevia supplements and this is by far the best. I use it to sweeten coffee, lemonade, plain yogurt and many other things. iherb.com prices it VERY well!