お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Clear NuStevia, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Sugar Alternative- Bad Press, pah!

Posted by Reviewer2268924 on Jun 03, 2011

A lot a bad press revolves around Stevia, but if you search the net you will find a mixture of both good and bad. All sugar is bad for you, but like everything else, in MODERATION you will find a balance that the body is happy with. As for this product, it was sent super quick by iHerb and I was looking forward to an alternative sweetner to honey for my morning porridge oats. However, I think this product is not suitable for sweetening foods you will eat straight away, as for me it left an artificial after taste. In Stevia's defense it is a great alternative to sugar in cakes,desserts (cooked ones), but be careful it's extremely powerful, so don't over do it!

Good

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Sweetens as expected, it is 20% alcohol though, which you can taste when added to beverages such as tea and coffee. Doesn't have a bitter aftertaste and dropper works fairly well.

Good taste

Posted by 5487849416492740001 on Sep 02, 2014

I prefer the packets because you get a better deal with them and you don't need to squeeze that tiny bottle if you're in a hurry.

NuNatural, Clear Stevia, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1469527 on Jul 19, 2014

I have order this Clear Stevia for almost 7 years from this website. I loved it so much, but since my last order something has changed. It does not taste like it use to. Now it is less sweet and have an aftertaste. I have to use double dose. I think im gonna start looking elsewhere, unless they change it back.

changed recipe

Posted by Reviewer1267590 on Dec 26, 2013

I've been using NuNaturals Clear Stevia on a daily basis for the past four years and just received my latest batch. Prior to this batch, I've newver had any complaints on the taste, it was always perfect for my morning coffee with no after tastes or bitterness. Apparently, NuNaturals has changed their recipe because the taste is now bitter with a horrible after taste. I have read other loyal customer's of NuNaturals having equal experiences with their new recipe. I usually don't write reviews but because I buy 4-bottles in one order it looks like I am stuck until they're done and used up, especially since each bottle cost $8 plus dollars.