High Quality

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Sep 03, 2009

This satisfies my chocolate craving without starting me on a blood sugar/insulin release roller coaster. Adding this (and sometimes their cinnamon extract, which is also very good) to my (bottled, etc.) water adds flavor and helps me get my water quota on cool days when I don't feel like drinking water but know that I must. A drop of spearmint oil makes the flavor even more interesting!

Great find

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Dec 22, 2009

This excellent item gives you a sweet chocolate taste with no calories.

Delicious and useful

Posted by Reviewer2908767 on Oct 11, 2010

Tastes delicious in coffee drinks and in smoothies. Great product!

Wonderul!

Posted by Reviewer2632046 on Sep 10, 2010

This extract is potent.. I take it once daily straight, but have to say it does have a strong enough flavor to spruce up a cold drink :)

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2052358 on Dec 07, 2009

I love the taste and that its sweetened w/stevia. I use it in my smoothie w/almond milk (without sweetener in it) a few strawberries or blueberries and protein powder and it's wonderful. You don't have to use that much or you can add alittle extra stevia or just use a few more drops of this product. It's a quality product!!

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I am a chocolate addict. I use this to sweeten my morning coffee. It doesn't really taste very chocolatey, but I think it helps with my cravings :)

Potent chocolate flavor

Posted by Reviewer1921132 on Feb 10, 2012

This stuff seems to go right to the chocolate receptors in my brain. I mix it into Hood Chocolate Calorie Countdown (diet chocolate milk) when making hot cocoa or chocolate shakes. Be forewarned - this stuff contains a lot of stevia, so it's very sweet.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3088072 on Sep 19, 2011

nice flavor, very sweet. chocolate flavor is not very chocolately though. you need to add a lot of the product to get the chocolate taste which makes the food then too sweet

OK Product

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Sep 04, 2012

I've tried this as well as Now Foods, Stevita & Wisdom Natural Stevia drops in chocolate flavour. This ranks at the bottom of the list. I'm not a fan. If you want a chocolate Stevia go for the Now Foods, Better Stevia in Dark Chocolate also available from iherb. This NuNaturals product wasn't very sweet or chocolatey at all

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2189197 on Sep 21, 2011

This is better than the other brand I usually buy. That one was sold out so I thought I would try this. Much better chocolate flavor