NuNaturals, Lo Han Supreme, 2 oz (59 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews
Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I love this sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1039343 From New York on Nov 08, 2012

This does have an alcohol taste, but I love that it is unrefined. Thank you iHerb for carrying this wonderful sweetener. I usually use NuNaturals super-concentrated stevia for drinks, but it does not taste good in coffee. I take Lo Han Supreme in my soy lattes and they taste great. I like the liquid because it sweetens the foam more than the coffee. I liked Trimedica Slimsweet very much as well, it tastes better, but this is a better value and is unrefined, so this is my preferred choice. If money isn't an issue, or blood sugar (Trimedica Slimsweet has some fructose in it) or if you are baking, you might prefer Trimedica Slimsweet. I'm grateful this NuNaturals option exists. It is more concentrated, healthier, and I don't mind the initial alcohol flavor in my coffee.

Lo Han Supreme

Posted by Reviewer1938649 From Tennessee on Nov 15, 2007

This is a good product that does what it claims. It is a good sweetener that is not based on sugar. For that, I'm grateful and I use it regularly.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2912873 on Jul 13, 2009

I am totally against using Aspartame or Sucralose and I have found this to be a great alternative. I would like to see it in a powder form without added Xylitol. Even though Xylitol is a better alternative then the chemical sweetners, I dislike the taste of it.

Lo Han

Posted by Reviewer1214738 From Illinois on Feb 17, 2011

work well in tea. I use only just enough. usually about 6 drops or less.

Lo Han Supreme

Posted by Reviewer2456858 From Minnesota on May 10, 2011

I was very pleased with this product. It has a real "sugar" taste & no bitterness. I expect I will buy more in the future. I have only used it in coffee or tea. I'd like to know about a Lo Han product to use in baking. Peggy in Minnesota

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »