Great product

Posted by Reviewer1265756 on Mar 05, 2012

Great, very natural, no hidden ingredients, though it doesn't last very long so it is expensive. I hope they come up with a cheap more accessible form of LO HAN soon.

Like Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Oct 10, 2012

This taste like stevia to me. Good but I was hoping for a different sweet sensation.

Lo Han Supreme

Posted by Reviewer2456858 on May 10, 2011

I was very pleased with this product. It has a real "sugar" taste & no bitterness. I expect I will buy more in the future. I have only used it in coffee or tea. I'd like to know about a Lo Han product to use in baking. Peggy in Minnesota

Lo Han

Posted by Reviewer1214738 on Feb 17, 2011

work well in tea. I use only just enough. usually about 6 drops or less.

good flavor but wouldn't rate it a good sweetener value.

Posted by Reviewer1399637 on May 24, 2010

I can taste more of the alcohol used in this product than I would like and not enough sweetener for the quantity needed. It is a good flavor and I only use stuff like this as an accent but, it takes more than I would like to get the hint of sweetness I want.

Not so good

Posted by Korina on May 06, 2012

It taste a lot on alcohol..I like stevia better.

Lo Han Supreme

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Mar 04, 2012

I did not like taste of alchohool. so switch back to agave

Unhappy with taste

Posted by Reviewer2108806 on Jul 22, 2010

I have used the powdered form of Lo Han before and was very pleased with the taste. This liquid, however, has a chemical taste to me which I found to be unpleasant.

BEWARE. Really ZERO stars

Posted by 4884310441299152112 on Sep 25, 2014

Here is an honest detailed evaluation all of you ought to heed before wasting your money on this product. For decades I've been first a Nutrasweet packet user then when that wasn't available in Japan at my local Costco anymore I used Kirkland Sucralose for over 9 years. I've had zero sensitivity or side effects so far to any of these artificial sweeteners, but who really knows the adverse side effects down the road. The results of animal tests are so skewed and distorted all to the benefit of the companies producing it. Now Costco doesn't seem to want to carry any artificial sweetener at least in Japan anymore so I was searching for an alternative. I'm a pharmacist by profession so I did the due diligence of researching all the info on so many products until I learned about monk fruit. Warning this liquid will not sweeten your coffee and it will leave a bitter taste left behind on your taste buds no matter how few or more drops you use. It recommends 10-20 drops per cup on this bottle. I drink strong deep flavored coffee and usually 1 packet of Nutrasweet or Sucralose was plenty sweet for me with no cream or milk. This overpriced liquid was a COMPLETE DISAPPOINTMENT. If you waste your money on this you are very foolish. Please heed this unbiased warning, BEWARE. I really wanted it to work as the other sweeteners I mentioned have for years. Living abroad there are few viable options but monk fruit or monk fruit and stevia blends aren't the answer either. _______________ For me from now on I'll be using coconut sugar only. It's pure, it's unrefined like white table sugar and it definitely isn't diabetes inducing HFCS.

Lo Han supreme

Posted by Reviewer1478066 on Feb 15, 2011

Great tasting all natural sweetener. Mild flavour, easy to add to drinks like tea. Useful in cooking also.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »