July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

NuNaturals, MoreFiber, Stevia Baking Blend, 14.11 oz (400 g)

Excellent natural sugar replacement

Posted by Umbridge on Feb 19, 2012

I don't tolerate sweet things very well (fructose malabsorption), and this works very well in both providing natural sweetness and replacing the bulk of sugar in a recipe (as opposed to the liquid stevia, which I also use). It doesn't add a funny aftertaste or any grittiness at all, which is great given the added fiber it provides.

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2560842 on Oct 07, 2009

I love this because it has added fiber- which helps with digestion AND helps counteract carbs in your food (i.e. you don't gain weight so easily if you have a high fiber diet.) It also has BOTH kinds of fiber (soluable and insoluable) so it will help thicken things without using starches or flour (for example: pudding or hot chocolate).

Love the taste

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Dec 29, 2008

The taste is great! I made a cake of butter. I'm not allowed to eat suger. Instead of sugar I use this and it works. The cake was some dryer as if you use normal sugar, but the taste was great. For sure there will always be a box of this in my kitchen to make healthy cookies.

99% great

Posted by Reviewer1240355 on May 31, 2011

I love this stuff, except the maltodextrin. Dont like it but in the big picture Ill accept it. I make all of my food and I bake alot too. I use this baking blend all the time to cause more stability and structure. Works well.

Great alternative to sugar

Posted by Reviewer2239515 on Nov 16, 2011

I use NuNaturals Stevia Baking Blend when making cookies, cupcakes and other baked goods with great results. It blends well and doesn't have a strong after taste. It's the only brand stevia I use in my baking.