Great for baking

Posted by Reviewer2961568 on Nov 28, 2011

I bought this product to try in my various cookie recipes where I wanted sugar free choices. It worked great and I will buy this again. iHerb is the best site for me!!!

Great sugar sub for baking

Posted by Reviewer3142793 on Oct 02, 2011

This is perfect for sugar free or low sugar baking

NuNaturals, More Fiber Baking Blend,

Posted by Reviewer3291268 on Dec 12, 2008

Just tried this in a recipe the other day. It turned out as good as the original. Will buy larger size when I have finished this container.

good affordable product

Posted by 4920450762905986100 on Oct 28, 2013

I use this for baking muffins and cookies. It is a good product but I am gluten sensitive and didn't see it had oat in it. My bad for not reading the label more carefully. Good stuff but not gluten free.

Buena

Posted by 4807094627009439672 on Apr 22, 2014

Es un buen recurso para la repostería. Endulza sin necesidad de añadir mucha cantidad, y no queda regusto a regaliz siempre que no te pases con la medida.

NuStevia, More Fibre, Stevia Baking blend, 14.11 oz (400 gr)

Posted by Reviewer2001669 on Feb 23, 2012

I backed a cake with the powder replacing 1 gr sugar by 1 gr of powder. The result was not bad, but the cake didn't rise as much as when using Sugar. It was also quite sticky. For me the taste was too sweet and the aftertaste was too strong. I will retry with half the amount of powder. I made some coco cakes, based on a recipe I have with sugar. The result was good, but totally different then when using sugar, and again it was too sweet and the aftertaste was too strong. I think it is a product with potential, but I bought it as a replacement 1 to 1 for sugar and it fails to do so. It is also lacking information in how to use and the amount to use in replacement of sugar.

More Fiber Baking Blend 14.11 oz.

Posted by Reviewer3098249 on Aug 17, 2008

I have not used this product, however, I am positive that I will have the same results as the other products that I have purchased and used from NuNaturals such as: White Stevia Powder, Clear Stevia, White Stevia No Carbs, Pure White Stevia Extract and Vanilla Stevia, Pure Liquid Concentrated Extract.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »