Good for baking

Posted by claireabelle on Jun 24, 2013

This is the best stevia product I have found so far for baking. I use less than the container recommends and my baking usually turns out well. It does take some experiementation with recipes that require exact measurements, but generally it isn't too hard to replace all the sugar in a recipe with this product.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2087981 on Mar 17, 2009

I like using this in my hot chocolate and baking. But not so much when I put it on my oatmeal, its clumps up and doesnt really blend well, thats why i gave it 4 stars. I would just use it for baking.

Sugar Substitute

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Mar 03, 2009

This sugar substitute is not too bad. It does have a different flavor than sugar, but they all do. It doesn't seem to be a sweet as they say on the package in baked goods. I think it works better combined with other natural sugar substitues such as Sweetfiber.

More Fiber Baking Blend 14.11 oz.

Posted by Reviewer3098249 on Aug 17, 2008

I have not used this product, however, I am positive that I will have the same results as the other products that I have purchased and used from NuNaturals such as: White Stevia Powder, Clear Stevia, White Stevia No Carbs, Pure White Stevia Extract and Vanilla Stevia, Pure Liquid Concentrated Extract.

Added fiber

Posted by Reviewer2952275 on Aug 31, 2010

Really helps you feel more satisfied if you are on a low calorie, low fator low carb diet

great

Posted by Reviewer1077521 on Nov 16, 2011

Great, love this product. Easy to use and works good in pastry.

Great for baking

Posted by Reviewer2961568 on Nov 28, 2011

I bought this product to try in my various cookie recipes where I wanted sugar free choices. It worked great and I will buy this again. iHerb is the best site for me!!!

Great for baking!

Posted by Reviewer1550903 on Dec 29, 2011

This tastes great when used as a sugar substitute. All natural, too!!!

Great sugar sub for baking

Posted by Reviewer3142793 on Oct 02, 2011

This is perfect for sugar free or low sugar baking

Fabulous sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer1525969 on May 15, 2011

This product works well in baked goods that call for sugar. I typically use 1/2 - 3/4 of the amount called for, i.e. the recipe calls for 2 cups of sugar, I use 1 cup of this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »