wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2560842 on Oct 07, 2009

I love this because it has added fiber- which helps with digestion AND helps counteract carbs in your food (i.e. you don't gain weight so easily if you have a high fiber diet.) It also has BOTH kinds of fiber (soluable and insoluable) so it will help thicken things without using starches or flour (for example: pudding or hot chocolate).

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2087981 on Mar 17, 2009

I like using this in my hot chocolate and baking. But not so much when I put it on my oatmeal, its clumps up and doesnt really blend well, thats why i gave it 4 stars. I would just use it for baking.

Sugar Substitute

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Mar 03, 2009

This sugar substitute is not too bad. It does have a different flavor than sugar, but they all do. It doesn't seem to be a sweet as they say on the package in baked goods. I think it works better combined with other natural sugar substitues such as Sweetfiber.

Love the taste

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Dec 29, 2008

The taste is great! I made a cake of butter. I'm not allowed to eat suger. Instead of sugar I use this and it works. The cake was some dryer as if you use normal sugar, but the taste was great. For sure there will always be a box of this in my kitchen to make healthy cookies.

NuNaturals, More Fiber Baking Blend,

Posted by Reviewer3291268 on Dec 12, 2008

Just tried this in a recipe the other day. It turned out as good as the original. Will buy larger size when I have finished this container.

More Fiber Baking Blend 14.11 oz.

Posted by Reviewer3098249 on Aug 17, 2008

I have not used this product, however, I am positive that I will have the same results as the other products that I have purchased and used from NuNaturals such as: White Stevia Powder, Clear Stevia, White Stevia No Carbs, Pure White Stevia Extract and Vanilla Stevia, Pure Liquid Concentrated Extract.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »