NuNaturals, NuGrains, Premium Grains, Oat Fiber, 1 lb (454 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent product.

Posted by 5538714359529007885 on May 13, 2014

I am eating low carb and want to eat my normal foods. This product has made it possible. I can make my normal foods that I love low carb. iherb is a Godsend. I live in the UK and they have made being able to get these products possible. Where would I be without iherb. Excellent company to deal with and an excellent product Please have the 5lb bags. I am about to let the world know about this fantastic product.

Strange - but good for digestion

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Jul 17, 2013

Strange. Doesn't resemble oat bran at all, which I expected. It's bitter, and doesn't have a "nutty" taste at all. It's also very dry if you try tasting it. However, after using it for a while, I had to modify my review and increase the stars: It does seem to have a positive effect on the digestion process, which I have never found with other products.

Great product

Posted by 5562091932674497454 on Jun 10, 2015

This product is a must-have for my THM style of eating. It has given me a lot more freedom in making baked goods that taste great and have a very low glycemic index. This product is inexpensive and good quality. Will buy again.

Great form of insoluble fiber

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jan 01, 2014

I love adding this product to my GF baked goods & find it is very helpful, very quickly, for bowel regularity. I find the flavor very neutral, perhaps a tad oaty when you taste it pure. But it's too dry to eat off the spoon! Quite enjoyable when stirred into fruit juice /puree /applesauce. I like to make a sort of pudding. If you try this product, be sure to start with a small amount (1/2 tsp) to see how it affects you. IMO it is much more potent than psyllium. I am gluten-intolerant (not celiac) and quite sensitive to gluten, but I haven't had a gluten reaction to this product. It is not labelled GF. YMMV.

Used it once... Great for low carb high protein baking

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 12, 2014

I am trying to lose weight and have been trying the low carb and low fat fit. Anyhow... I found this product mentioned. I bake muffins with my protein powders and find that this helps with the bulk and I am hoping maybe for regularity as well. Good product from an excellent company. I highly recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »