Excellent product.

Posted by 5538714359529007885 on May 13, 2014

I am eating low carb and want to eat my normal foods. This product has made it possible. I can make my normal foods that I love low carb. iherb is a Godsend. I live in the UK and they have made being able to get these products possible. Where would I be without iherb. Excellent company to deal with and an excellent product Please have the 5lb bags. I am about to let the world know about this fantastic product.

Great product

Posted by 5562091932674497454 on Jun 10, 2015

This product is a must-have for my THM style of eating. It has given me a lot more freedom in making baked goods that taste great and have a very low glycemic index. This product is inexpensive and good quality. Will buy again.

Strange - but good for digestion

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Jul 17, 2013

Strange. Doesn't resemble oat bran at all, which I expected. It's bitter, and doesn't have a "nutty" taste at all. It's also very dry if you try tasting it. However, after using it for a while, I had to modify my review and increase the stars: It does seem to have a positive effect on the digestion process, which I have never found with other products.

Great form of insoluble fiber

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jan 01, 2014

I love adding this product to my GF baked goods & find it is very helpful, very quickly, for bowel regularity. I find the flavor very neutral, perhaps a tad oaty when you taste it pure. But it's too dry to eat off the spoon! Quite enjoyable when stirred into fruit juice /puree /applesauce. I like to make a sort of pudding. If you try this product, be sure to start with a small amount (1/2 tsp) to see how it affects you. IMO it is much more potent than psyllium. I am gluten-intolerant (not celiac) and quite sensitive to gluten, but I haven't had a gluten reaction to this product. It is not labelled GF. YMMV.

Overpriced

Posted by 5342746669244409521 on May 08, 2016

I have been buying this product regularly for 5 months at 3.10 euro. Now the price has doubled. Congrats, I'll consider it twice before buying now... *clapping hands*

LOVE this!

Posted by 5644399665329409943 on May 14, 2016

I use this to make a homemade baking blend for gluten free baking. It is the best! I have ordered it several times!!

Good product - watch the price

Posted by Reviewer2331663 on May 17, 2016

This makes an excellent zero calorie substitute for flour. By itself it's too dry to eat but well mixed with fluids or fats or even fruit it's tasty and satiating. The price has mysteriously more than doubled recently however and is now cheaper from the manufacturer which is unusual at Iherb.

Perfect!

Posted by 4628052008391361505 on Dec 12, 2015

I use this fiber in my baking blend and love it!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1202492 on Feb 27, 2016

i use this in a baking blend i use in place of flour and really enjoy it!

Used it once... Great for low carb high protein baking

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 12, 2014

I am trying to lose weight and have been trying the low carb and low fat fit. Anyhow... I found this product mentioned. I bake muffins with my protein powders and find that this helps with the bulk and I am hoping maybe for regularity as well. Good product from an excellent company. I highly recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »