Excellent product.

Posted by 5538714359529007885 on May 13, 2014

I am eating low carb and want to eat my normal foods. This product has made it possible. I can make my normal foods that I love low carb. iherb is a Godsend. I live in the UK and they have made being able to get these products possible. Where would I be without iherb. Excellent company to deal with and an excellent product Please have the 5lb bags. I am about to let the world know about this fantastic product.

Overpriced

Posted by 5342746669244409521 on May 08, 2016

I have been buying this product regularly for 5 months at 3.10 euro. Now the price has doubled. Congrats, I'll consider it twice before buying now... *clapping hands*

Great product

Posted by 5562091932674497454 on Jun 10, 2015

This product is a must-have for my THM style of eating. It has given me a lot more freedom in making baked goods that taste great and have a very low glycemic index. This product is inexpensive and good quality. Will buy again.

Strange - but good for digestion

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Jul 17, 2013

Strange. Doesn't resemble oat bran at all, which I expected. It's bitter, and doesn't have a "nutty" taste at all. It's also very dry if you try tasting it. However, after using it for a while, I had to modify my review and increase the stars: It does seem to have a positive effect on the digestion process, which I have never found with other products.

Great form of insoluble fiber

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jan 01, 2014

I love adding this product to my GF baked goods & find it is very helpful, very quickly, for bowel regularity. I find the flavor very neutral, perhaps a tad oaty when you taste it pure. But it's too dry to eat off the spoon! Quite enjoyable when stirred into fruit juice /puree /applesauce. I like to make a sort of pudding. If you try this product, be sure to start with a small amount (1/2 tsp) to see how it affects you. IMO it is much more potent than psyllium. I am gluten-intolerant (not celiac) and quite sensitive to gluten, but I haven't had a gluten reaction to this product. It is not labelled GF. YMMV.

Good product - watch the price

Posted by Reviewer2331663 on May 17, 2016

This makes an excellent zero calorie substitute for flour. By itself it's too dry to eat but well mixed with fluids or fats or even fruit it's tasty and satiating. The price has mysteriously more than doubled recently however and is now cheaper from the manufacturer which is unusual at Iherb.

Correct

Posted by 5362687394505500203 on Nov 30, 2016

+++++++

Zero calories!

Posted by 5571811955394643686 on Sep 21, 2016

I've ordered this oat fiber a few times and it's an amazing ingredient. Took a bit of experimentation to get my recipes worked out but now I'm able to enjoy very low calorie cakes and bread

GREAT!

Posted by 5155799793040472158 on Aug 05, 2016

I make my own Baking Blend that is GF AND low Glycemic and Oat Fiber is a key ingredient to keeping it affordable and healthy. This is a wonderful product and I couldn't make breads, cakes, etc. without it!

Perfect!

Posted by 4628052008391361505 on Dec 12, 2015

I use this fiber in my baking blend and love it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »