Easy

Posted by 4980591455313502033 on Aug 03, 2012

Nice to take with you!

nunatural

Posted by Reviewer3062051 on Mar 03, 2012

i just love the nunaturals stevia it does not leave a bitter taste in you mouth like other stevia .

liked it

Posted by Reviewer2029674 on Dec 05, 2011

Very nice product, very very sweet but with some delicate sweetner taste. Though I recomend - it's worth trying

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1429389 on Jun 23, 2011

I find that it is super awesome :) I put it in my morning smoothie to hide the taste of natural vegetables and it seems to do the trick cause I drink it like WHOA!

stevia

Posted by Reviewer2414324 on May 12, 2011

good taste, my complaint is that the powder clumps in the little packet and it's hard to get out without having stevia powder all over your fingers making life very sticky...

Nu Naturals NuStevia packets

Posted by Reviewer1627562 on Apr 20, 2011

A quick and convenient way to carry stevia when travelling.

Sweet not Bitter

Posted by Reviewer1331672 on Nov 30, 2010

This stevia sweetener is the best I've tried by far. In my quest to get my husband off Splenda, I have tried many stevia and erythritol based sweeteners. Most of them have a bitter aftertaste and have been rejected in the ongoing "morning tea test". This one has very little bitter edge not even noticeable in a full flavored beverage. It is also easy to use and dissolves quickly even in cold beverages.

Stevia-Sweet!

Posted by Reviewer3015748 on Sep 10, 2010

This is one of best brands of Stevia I have tried. It seems to dissolve well and is not bitter.

As far as Stevia goes....

Posted by MichelX on Aug 11, 2010

It's pretty good. But I was disappointed at how little is in each packet and how few packets are in the box. I guess that why they aren't expensive, so it balances out :)

Not good in humidity!

Posted by Reviewer2065143 on Jul 08, 2010

Wonderful product, but since I'm living in a very humid environment the Stevia crystals have all clumped together making me have to open the pack & scrape out the product. This doesn't make for fun when I just want some in my tea. However the bottle with the liquid Stevia is wonderful & lasts forever!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »