good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great taste, no aftertaste, i use it when i'm going out, at home i use liquid, but this is perfect to take in my purse!

Not so happy about it

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Jun 08, 2015

The packets are very convinient if you are a first-time user of stevia as it is probably the most suitable quantity to take. However I'm not pleased with the taste. was excited to try stevia for the first time as I had heard it is no different in taste from sugar, but much healthier. Well... I'm not sure if it's this product or the stevia itself, but it has a weird taste, a bit bitterish and it resembles the conventional sweeteners. I will finish this packing and if I don't get used to the taste I don't think Ill buy it again.

The best stevia anywhere

Posted by Reviewer1519423 on May 28, 2015

The absolute best stevia on the market

Best Ever

Posted by Reviewer1235699 on Jan 05, 2015

The NO CARBS Blend is the BEST!!! No weird taste. This is the only one I will use!!!

stevia

Posted by 5256042718880738946 on May 08, 2014

great!

Realmente bueno

Posted by 5095131341500497844 on Dec 15, 2013

Muy buen sabor, no amarga

good

Posted by 4822569446939929192 on Dec 11, 2013

Fantastic! You can pour it as much as you want, never gonna ruin your food. xD

Company Changed Extract No Longer Good Taste

Posted by Reviewer2787335 on Jul 23, 2013

I have been using this for years. The company has recently changed the extract and it no longer tastes good. (July 2013) New extract is not as sweet, does not dissolve as well in cold beverages, has an after taste. Cannot recommend the new extract. Need to find another company. Wish they would go back to the old extract. It is shame as this was a great product before the company recently changed it. Service from I Herb has been great and prompt delivery.

Good Stuff

Posted by 4933326074469546264 on May 28, 2013

NuNaturals, NuStevia, No Carbs Blend is an excellent product to sugar and sugar substitutes. I had tried other brand Stevia products and the taste was not as good as NuNaturals. I found I don't have to use a lot of this product, so it lasts me awhile and I feel I've not only gotten a good deal cost-wise, but good taste too!

Great!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I love this!!! No bitterness =D I always have some in my purse. UPDATE: I use a tiny pinch salt when I use stevia, it helps give a little depth like you get with real sugar.