NuNaturals, NuStevia, NoCarbs Blend, 2.75 oz (78 g)

Reviews 3-star

They have changed the formula and the size

Posted by Reviewer3335349 on Feb 16, 2014

This is a review of the NuStevia no carbs blend and not of Iherb. I've had only excellent experiences with Iherb. Been a big fan of this product since I started using it a few years ago. I still think it's an excellent product overall but caveat emptor to anyone using it. Recently, I received a new shipment which just did not taste the same as past versions. The difference being it was more bitter than before. My guess is they changed the amount of erythritol in the product. I find Stevia alone to be bitter and the erythritol I have found takes that edge off. I say I guess they changed the formula because on two occasions I have sent emails to NUNatural's customer service department with no reply. Obviously their customer service leaves something to be desired. Lastly they have recently gone the way of so many food companies. Instead of just raising the price of their products they have lowered the quantity. The packaging looks the same so the consumer will not notice but the quantity has gone from 3.5 ounces (which it has been for a couple of years) down to 2.75 ounces. I understand consumers don't want higher prices but at least treat us honestly instead of deceitfully hiding your price increase in a portion decrease. Inflation at its most dishonest. I'm in search of a replacement. Don't like the way these folks do business.

NOT THE SAME AS IT USED TO BE

Posted by Reviewer1461273 on Aug 03, 2014

I use this daily, and have for years. It WAS the best out there until...they changed the formula. Not as sweet after they" REFORMULATED" it. I called the company, they said they had no choice in the matter.Apparently their stevia extract supplier cut them off? So it costs the same, but you you must use way more per cup of coffee and it is just different. The reviews from 2007-2012are what I would have said too. Now , it just isn't as good. Still use it until I run out. I bought it by 12 bottle box and when it is used up I'm not sure I will buy again.

NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1611177 on Jun 27, 2010

have been experiencing a chemical aftertaste just recently. Very expensive and does not come in larger format

Bitter

Posted by eattothrive on Jul 14, 2010

Not crazy about this in coffee or cocoa bark. I like xylitol better.