Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2918855 on Jan 26, 2010

I have purchased this product for the 2 nd time and it doesn't have an aftertaste and a few sprinkles is enough for a mug of coffee. I highly recommend this product. I wish that NuNaturals would offer a larger (double) container as I have to order a jar per month.

NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer2486348 on Apr 01, 2010

Took a bit of getting used to, it is an aquired taste! But once used to it, it's great! Really fast delivery too.

slight aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2893303 on Mar 22, 2012

There is still a slight aftertaste, but you can get used to it. I use it in coffee and tea. I would not recommend for baking though.

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia, NoCarbs, 3.5 oz (98 g) (NNS-00170)

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Oct 22, 2008

There is an additive in this tub of Stevia. Even though the weight is more than Now Foods Stevia, there is only 195 servings, unlike Now Foods, which contain 622 servings.There is not so much of an aftertaste with this one though.

It's great, but we prefer the more concentrated kind

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Jan 22, 2008

This is a good product, but we prefer the the more concentrated form that's a very fine powder. This seems like they're trying to make it the same consistency of sugar, which some people may prefer. Unless we this grows on us, we will go back to our former brand.

tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2231597 on Sep 25, 2008

not as concentrated as I like

Great product, except doesn't dissolve very quickly in cold beverages.

Posted by Reviewer2160071 on Jan 13, 2009

When I first started using this product, I wrote: "IMHO, not as good as the "original" -- has a strange taste, and the sweetness seems less potent as the original NuStevia powder, so you have to use more, thus making it taste even stranger. But I have changed my mind and like it a lot better, now that I have been using it for awhile. It is sweeter than the "original" formula, and doesn't taste any stranger. If I have any complaint, it is that it doesn't dissolve as quickly as I would like, particularly in cold beverages.

Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer1255304 on Aug 30, 2009

Great product, excellent natural substitute for sugar. Beware only a very small amount is needed when sweetening drinks.

NuStevia, NoCarbs

Posted by firdhous on Nov 30, 2009

I tested this product soonest it arrived. Great sweetness, no bitter taste and carbs free. Small package really gives big health impact on my diet.

Great product but with a little bit of aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer1665045 on Apr 30, 2012

This is my first attempt to try a stevia extract product and compared to normal sugar, it is really more than 100 times sweeter. So just a little sprinkle will sweeten the coffee / tea. However if ingested individually, it does leave some weird aftertaste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »