NuNaturals, NuStevia, NoCarbs Blend, 2.75 oz (78 g)

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1735632 From Tennessee on May 05, 2009

This is a good product for people wanting to get sugar are chemical sweeteners out of their diet, I have purchased this product several times and will continue to buy it

Taste-EEeee.. .-

Posted by Reviewer2115690 From Wisconsin on May 21, 2009

So very worth it. This little bottle stays at home, and the packets travel with me in my purse. No bitter taste to contend with, and dissolves quite well in every liquid I've tried it in. Very good in tea, and anything else you might use sweetener in. Highly recommended. No bitter taste !! Hands-down; best sugar substitute I've ever used.

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer2392318 From Tennessee on Jul 22, 2009

I love NuStevia because it does not affect my bloodsugar and doesn't have the bitter aftertaste of the liquid. I love IHerb because they have a good price and quick service. I would highly recommend both IHerb and NuStevia.

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia, NoCarbs, 3.5 oz

Posted by Reviewer3240647 From Florida on Jan 10, 2009

This is great stuff. Sweeter than I thought it would be. Probably the first sweetner I have ever puchase where one serving actually equals one serving. Will, Florida

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2341242 From Texas on Jan 22, 2008

This has more of the texture and consistency of real sugar (but you use much less, of course). I even sprinkle it on my grapefruit. No bitter taste. Dissolves very well in liquids.