Love, love, love this stevia

Posted by Reviewer1252396 on Jun 06, 2010

I have favourite uses for this stevia. I add a bit to skim milk with 1/4 tsp cocoa powder and a few leaves of my chocolate mint. Delicious! Even better is the skim milk + stevia + one strawberry: heavenly! I've also become addicted to the stevia + ground organic ginger mixed in a small dish. Okay, it can get pretty hot, but it takes my mind off of the chocolate chip cookies in the freezer.

NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1616659 on Jul 04, 2011

Good taste!

Good Stuff...

Posted by Reviewer1692596 on Aug 18, 2010

Do not over use though....a little bit goes a long way!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1735632 on May 05, 2009

This is a good product for people wanting to get sugar are chemical sweeteners out of their diet, I have purchased this product several times and will continue to buy it

Stevia - NNS-00170

Posted by Reviewer1741717 on Feb 09, 2011

Hi, the product is excellent. No after taste as with some products & usage rate is great. Need a way to measure accurately though, in tea, such a small amount needed for my wife who has type 1 diabeties. Regards, Bob Horton

Love love love!!!

Posted by Reviewer1742608 on Sep 17, 2010

This is the best natural sweetener ever! I have seen reviews that it gets caked up, but I think that is in the packets. I live on a boat which is not humidity proof by any means and have not had a problem with caking in the 3.5 oz bottles. Tastes great, no icy feeling on the tongue. I use it in everything from iced coffe to dressings to homeade ice cream and it works like a charm, just be very sparing! Iherb also had the best price around! Great service from iherb!

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1773916 on Jan 31, 2012

Good product and long lasting. I recommend.

Best Stevia around

Posted by Reviewer1774759 on Mar 08, 2011

This No Carbs Blend is the best!! Great taste, not bitter and best of all, NO Carbs. I use it in coffee, juices, tea and anything else that just needs to be a little sweeter. And you get a great price from iHerb. It doesn't get any better than that. :-)

Love stevia

Posted by Reviewer1780975 on Jan 02, 2012

I have been using NuNaturals stevia for years and I love it, no aftertaste

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Feb 17, 2010

I've decided to use this form, its more practical than the liquid form, and I find the taste even better. Only a real small amount will do.