NuNaturals, NuStevia, NoCarbs Blend, 2.75 oz (78 g)

White Stevia, No Carbs 3.5 oz.

Posted by Reviewer3098249 on Aug 17, 2008

I truly love this product. Taste just like sugar and no after taste that is bitter; regardless of how much you use. I truly, recommend this product!

THE BEST!!!!! Will be a lifer

Posted by Reviewer1521392 on Apr 17, 2009

I have tried other stevia all w/ a NASTY taste to them...they were made w/ alcohol i think, anyway, this has ZERO aftertaste is like 4 X as sweet as sugar so just a tiny tiny tiny amount will sweeten a cup of coffee...and your cereal...this little bottle will last us months...I have been TRYING so hard to give up equal, since i know it is so bad for you and i have been feeling terrible since using it, eye vision problems, white spots in vision, and weight gain...but as soon as i started using this ....all that went away, weight is coming off fast and my eye sight is good, and no mental fog as usual....TASTES AMAZING!!! Better than even sugar or anything else in my opinion. will be a lifer ...use this forever! Thanks NuNaturals!!! YOu saved me!

Not the same product

Posted by Reviewer1606670 on Mar 14, 2014

I agree with other reviewers who recognized the difference in this new version of NuNaturals NoCarbs Blend. I called NuNaturals and spoke with one of the CS reps. I was informed that the FDA made them change the formulation in order for the product to be called a "sweetener" instead of a "supplement." I do not like the taste of this new blend. For me, it does not have the pleasant sweet taste of the former version and I must use more of it. The taste never really improves. The "stevia" portion is the problem not the erythritol so similar products from other companies will also be affected. If my taste buds don't adjust, I'll have to shop around for something else.

This product is GMO

Posted by Reviewer2157817 on Jun 06, 2014

Although they state this product is non GMO, it contains erythritol, made from genetically modified cord ingredients. A recent study shows that this ingredient is a powerfull insecticide killing fruit flies fed it in less than a week. Mine is going into the garbage.

A ten star product

Posted by Reviewer3343205 on May 01, 2009

Sugar will be absent from your kitchen cabinets once you use Stevia. Instead of taking the words of converter to Stevia, please do a Goggle Search of Stevia and read for yourself the health benefits. Although the cost of Stevia may seem high to a first time user, a little goes a long way.