No need for sugar

Posted by Reviewer1887473 on Feb 20, 2012

Very high quality. Clean taste and much more concentrated than other stevia products on the market. I bake with this product, and no one can tell I'm using a sugar substitute.

IT TASTES JUST LIKE SUGAR!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 17, 2013

I've been using many different types of sweeteners and i'll really have to hand it to this nocarbs blend. It really resembles sugar both in taste and also texture (due to the erythritol in the blend). A++ recommended!

I feel no chemical taste / Химического привкуса не чувствую

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

This is not pure stevia. The product contains erythritol - artificial sweetener. It does not cause tooth decay and is safe for diabetics, without affecting the rise of glucose and insulin in the blood. Consumption it would not be very cost effective, I think. I'm not a sweet tooth and not very like sugary foods. I like to drink tea and coffee making large circles)) My circle of about 300-320ml. I put a little less than one teaspoon of sugar normally. // I do not feel the chemical taste. I want to try pure stevia extract. Это не чистая стевия. Продукт содержит эритритол - искусственный заменитель сахара. Он не вызывает кариеса и безопасен для боль­ных сахарным диабетом, не оказывая влияния на подъем глю­козы и инсулина в крови. Расход у этой банки будет не очень экономичный, наверно. Я не сладкоежка и не очень люблю приторные продукты. Я люблю пить чай и кофе большими кружками)) Моя кружка примерно 300-320мл, кладу чуть менее 1 чайной ложки сахара обычно. Этой стевии нужно буквально на кончике ножа. Я не чувствую химического привкуса. Хочу попробовать чистый экстракт стевии.

The best ready-to-use Stevia product ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... that I have found and tested here on iHerb. I use this daily as a substitute for sugar. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Love this!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is great, no bitterness! I use this for everything that needs sweetening :) (Unless it needs bulk; then I use tagatose) I usually use a tiny pinch salt when I use stevia, it helps give a little depth like you get with real sugar.

The best stevia powder

Posted by lipslife on Apr 13, 2012

Wonderful natural sweetener for my coffee or tea, without adding any carbs or calories:)

stevia i liten praktisk krydder-box

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Denne steviaen er sterkere enn den store boxen til NuNutrals. Jeg syntes ogsaa denne er bedre paa smak, (ingen bitter ettersmak) og kommer i en handy liten boks, slik at du kan stro som med vanlig krydder. 1/8 tsk. er nok til en kopp te. Jeg bruker denne til aa tilsette eksra smak paa renjuicekonsentrat+vann, som jeg kjoper her paa iherb. Denne saften kan jeg gi til barna uten aa bekymre meg for tannhelsa eller for hva som finnes av e-stoffer i vanlig saft. Stevia er ogsaa ypperilig til kakao :) koster runt 30 kr! NB! Se opp for liknende box som heter PURE STEVIA. Jeg kjøpte en slik med en feiltakelse en gang, og den var så søt at den nesten var ubrukelig til noe. Hvis du føler linken til denne boksen får du akkurat denne her!

slight aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2893303 on Mar 22, 2012

There is still a slight aftertaste, but you can get used to it. I use it in coffee and tea. I would not recommend for baking though.

NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer2486348 on Apr 01, 2010

Took a bit of getting used to, it is an aquired taste! But once used to it, it's great! Really fast delivery too.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2918855 on Jan 26, 2010

I have purchased this product for the 2 nd time and it doesn't have an aftertaste and a few sprinkles is enough for a mug of coffee. I highly recommend this product. I wish that NuNaturals would offer a larger (double) container as I have to order a jar per month.