Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

NuNaturals, NuStevia, NoCarbs Blend, 2.75 oz (78 g)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Oct 12, 2009

I'm gradually switching from my artificial sweetener to stevia. The powder dissolves immediately and there is not much difference in taste compared to what I have been using. Bonus is, a little goes a long way. Thank iHerb.

You'll never know it isn't sugar

Posted by Reviewer2585308 on Apr 03, 2009

This is by far the best stevia product I've tasted. I began using stevia seven years ago, but always reverted to aspartame, because I just couldn't get used to the bitter aftertaste of stevia. As it became more popular in the United States, I tried many brands hoping to find one that satisfied my palate. This is it. I don't even think about aspartame anymore. This product is sweet, natural tasting and there is no bitterness. It lasts a long time and works well in both hot and cold foods. Finally, a healthy way to sweeten foods and beverages with no extra calories!

simply the best!

Posted by Reviewer2828929 on Dec 05, 2011

I use it for pancakes, baking and homemade marmelade, it is the best sweetener I have used

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3338117 on Jan 31, 2012

I have been looking for an affordable stevia product that is sweet without a bitter after taste. NuStevia is the best that I've found. Others that I have tried either had a bitter aftertaste or made the beverage taste like dishwater. I had been using the NuStevia with maltodextrin added, but this no carb blend tastes just as good with 0 carbs.

No need for sugar

Posted by Reviewer1887473 on Feb 20, 2012

Very high quality. Clean taste and much more concentrated than other stevia products on the market. I bake with this product, and no one can tell I'm using a sugar substitute.