Customer Reviews

NuNaturals, NuStevia, NoCarbs Blend, 2.75 oz (78 g)

$5.09
$8.49
Savings of: $3.40 (40% Off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 233 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 16-20 of 188 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

IT TASTES JUST LIKE SUGAR!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 17, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I've been using many different types of sweeteners and i'll really have to hand it to this nocarbs blend. It really resembles sugar both in taste and also texture (due to the erythritol in the blend). A++ recommended!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

I feel no chemical taste / Химического привкуса не чувствую

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

This is not pure stevia. The product contains erythritol - artificial sweetener. It does not cause tooth decay and is safe for diabetics, without affecting the rise of glucose and insulin in the blood. Consumption it would not be very cost effective, I think. I'm not a sweet tooth and not very like sugary foods. I like to drink tea and coffee making large circles)) My circle of about 300-320ml. I put a little less than one teaspoon of sugar normally. // I do not feel the chemical taste. I want to try pure stevia extract. Это не чистая стевия. Продукт содержит эритритол - искусственный заменитель сахара. Он не вызывает кариеса и безопасен для боль­ных сахарным диабетом, не оказывая влияния на подъем глю­козы и инсулина в крови. Расход у этой банки будет не очень экономичный, наверно. Я не сладкоежка и не очень люблю приторные продукты. Я люблю пить чай и кофе большими кружками)) Моя кружка примерно 300-320мл, кладу чуть менее 1 чайной ложки сахара обычно. Этой стевии нужно буквально на кончике ножа. Я не чувствую химического привкуса. Хочу попробовать чистый экстракт стевии.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Love this!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

This is great, no bitterness! I use this for everything that needs sweetening :) (Unless it needs bulk; then I use tagatose) I usually use a tiny pinch salt when I use stevia, it helps give a little depth like you get with real sugar.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

You'll never know it isn't sugar

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2585308 on Apr 03, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

This is by far the best stevia product I've tasted. I began using stevia seven years ago, but always reverted to aspartame, because I just couldn't get used to the bitter aftertaste of stevia. As it became more popular in the United States, I tried many brands hoping to find one that satisfied my palate. This is it. I don't even think about aspartame anymore. This product is sweet, natural tasting and there is no bitterness. It lasts a long time and works well in both hot and cold foods. Finally, a healthy way to sweeten foods and beverages with no extra calories!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

The best stevia powder

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by lipslife on Apr 13, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Wonderful natural sweetener for my coffee or tea, without adding any carbs or calories:)

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 16-20 of 188 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives