Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Customer Reviews

NuNaturals, NuStevia, NoCarbs Blend, 2.75 oz (78 g)

$5.09
$8.49
Savings of: $3.40 (40% Off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 242 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 16-20 of 192 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

Great product

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Oct 12, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

I'm gradually switching from my artificial sweetener to stevia. The powder dissolves immediately and there is not much difference in taste compared to what I have been using. Bonus is, a little goes a long way. Thank iHerb.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

simply the best!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2828929 on Dec 05, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I use it for pancakes, baking and homemade marmelade, it is the best sweetener I have used

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great stuff!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3338117 on Jan 31, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I have been looking for an affordable stevia product that is sweet without a bitter after taste. NuStevia is the best that I've found. Others that I have tried either had a bitter aftertaste or made the beverage taste like dishwater. I had been using the NuStevia with maltodextrin added, but this no carb blend tastes just as good with 0 carbs.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

No need for sugar

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1887473 on Feb 20, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Very high quality. Clean taste and much more concentrated than other stevia products on the market. I bake with this product, and no one can tell I'm using a sugar substitute.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

I feel no chemical taste / Химического привкуса не чувствую

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

This is not pure stevia. The product contains erythritol - artificial sweetener. It does not cause tooth decay and is safe for diabetics, without affecting the rise of glucose and insulin in the blood. Consumption it would not be very cost effective, I think. I'm not a sweet tooth and not very like sugary foods. I like to drink tea and coffee making large circles)) My circle of about 300-320ml. I put a little less than one teaspoon of sugar normally. // I do not feel the chemical taste. I want to try pure stevia extract. Это не чистая стевия. Продукт содержит эритритол - искусственный заменитель сахара. Он не вызывает кариеса и безопасен для боль­ных сахарным диабетом, не оказывая влияния на подъем глю­козы и инсулина в крови. Расход у этой банки будет не очень экономичный, наверно. Я не сладкоежка и не очень люблю приторные продукты. Я люблю пить чай и кофе большими кружками)) Моя кружка примерно 300-320мл, кладу чуть менее 1 чайной ложки сахара обычно. Этой стевии нужно буквально на кончике ножа. Я не чувствую химического привкуса. Хочу попробовать чистый экстракт стевии.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 16-20 of 192 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »