It's great, but we prefer the more concentrated kind

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Jan 22, 2008

This is a good product, but we prefer the the more concentrated form that's a very fine powder. This seems like they're trying to make it the same consistency of sugar, which some people may prefer. Unless we this grows on us, we will go back to our former brand.

NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer2486348 on Apr 01, 2010

Took a bit of getting used to, it is an aquired taste! But once used to it, it's great! Really fast delivery too.

NOT THE SAME AS IT USED TO BE

Posted by Reviewer1461273 on Aug 03, 2014

I use this daily, and have for years. It WAS the best out there until...they changed the formula. Not as sweet after they" REFORMULATED" it. I called the company, they said they had no choice in the matter.Apparently their stevia extract supplier cut them off? So it costs the same, but you you must use way more per cup of coffee and it is just different. The reviews from 2007-2012are what I would have said too. Now , it just isn't as good. Still use it until I run out. I bought it by 12 bottle box and when it is used up I'm not sure I will buy again.

Not a good taste.

Posted by annannaljuba on Mar 21, 2011

I tried a bit in my tea, I could not drink it up it was so unpleasant. Sharp fake sweet taste.

NuStevia, NuNaturals

Posted by Reviewer2216721 on Jun 20, 2010

This leaves an aftertaste. Another stevia product is better, Truvia. It's better than the others. Hope you will stock it

Not what I ordered

Posted by Reviewer2414222 on Jul 01, 2011

I will not be back, did not get what I paid for, and it seems the formula has changed, the after taste of this product is awful, it has never been before, unuseable, will choose another site to order

I love it!!!!

Posted by Cataddicted on Jun 30, 2012

A very good sweetener for hot and cold drinks, foods and baking. I use it everywhere. It´s so sweet that one bottle lasts over a month.

Non bitter, very good stevia blend!

Posted by Reviewer2437543 on Sep 05, 2010

My favorite stevia blend. No bitterness!

Good!

Posted by 4969497423678739766 on Jul 03, 2014

Really like this in my baking. A little goes a long way! Keep in mind, it does not substitute 1:1 for sugar

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer2499991 on May 23, 2012

I love the NuNaturals stevia.