Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

NuNaturals, NuStevia, Pure White Stevia Extract, 1 oz (28 g)

Reviews 5-star

Great alternative to sugar

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2682792 on Oct 13, 2007

I grew up eating a lot of sugar and I hate artificial sweeteners. I wanted to cut back on my sugar intake but could not find a suitable substitute until I tried Stevia. I have been using it for about six months and I love it!

Excellent product

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Apr 04, 2011

No bitter after taste, and takes so little to sweeten whatever. Great in baking together with erythritol, xylitol or palm suger. I love it and will purchase more.

Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1619802 on Jan 26, 2008

This is the only stevia product I've tried that doesn't have a horrible bitter aftertaste. To me, the NuNaturals stevia extract products taste almost exactly like sugar! My only complaint about this product is that it should come with a tiny measuring spoon. It's so concentrated that you only need a very tiny bit (typically, about 1/32 ounce). One bottle lasts me months!

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2332442 on Feb 19, 2012

I may the the stevia testing champ - must have used 20 products over the years - and this one's got the gold medal. Compared with similar products (about 1 0z. of 'pure' white powder) sold at iHerb or not, it's a 6 or 7 times as sweet and has a fresh taste too. Plus.... cheaper.

Best Pure white Stevia-Extract

Posted by Reviewer2396769 on May 02, 2011

NuNaturals produces excellent Stevia period. I prefer the extract because it's never bitter and you only need to use very little to sweeten i.e. tea, coffee,plain yogurt, cereal, lemonaid, etc. I have tried many, many, many different brands and none compare to NuNatural quality. My only complaint is that a small serving spoon is not included.