The best tasting stevia without the bitter aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer3230912 on Oct 26, 2008

I thought the KAL brand of stevia extract powder was the best but NuStevia has them beat. It has a higher percentage of steviosides which means a little goes a long way in terms of sweetness. I use it for all my drinking and baking needs and so should you.

Quantity: Less is more!

Posted by Reviewer1516321 on Nov 20, 2008

If you refer to a sugar/stevia conversion chart while baking, I would actually use a bit less than is recommended, or would not exclusively use stevia to sweeten them (half stevia/half other sweetener). I found that when I used just this stevia to sweeten a muffin recipe, the muffins had too much of a stevia aftertaste - somewhat bitter. There's a great stevia conversion chart (stevia equivalents of sugar measurements)

Pure White Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2531271 on Jan 10, 2011

This absolutely the best sweetner --no bitter after taste. Good price.

Posted by Reviewer1815304 on Apr 05, 2011

So-so...

Posted by Reviewer3363879 on Mar 16, 2012

Sweet, but taste is strange...

good stevia product

Posted by Reviewer1864805 on May 14, 2012

No bitter aftertaste that I notice in the quantities that I use. I don't really like things overly sweet and I combine it with Erythritol so I don't need much.

low consumption

Posted by Sholik on Jul 14, 2012

No scoop, so I do not advise taking. as well as favorable price, the taste is normal, but the choice made ​​in favor of the KAL

same as others

Posted by Reviewer3361424 on Dec 30, 2013

This brand used to be one of the best,but now it is just the same as others.It used to have a greater sweetening capacity.But it's fine otherwise.

Needing a better sweetener

Posted by 5356034176617325271 on Jan 08, 2014

I was trying Stevia for the first time. I have been satisfied with the taste and this product lasts a long time as you don't need much for a sweetener. However, I do not know what natural flavors means on the ingredients.

Need more practice to get the recipe right

Posted by Reviewer2648402 on Mar 21, 2014

I've been using the cheap 5lb bags of NuStevia for years, and only bought the pure stevia because the cheap bags were out of stock. I tried using one eighth as much - (4gm instead of 30gm)in a recipe, but it didn't taste the same. Probably 5gm would be about right, and I'll try that next time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »