Very tasty and sweet

Posted by 4932550149328314505 on Apr 01, 2015

Delicious and very sweet with a very low taste

NuNaturals-NuStevia-Pure-White-Stevia-Extract-

Posted by 5412766656396806622 on Aug 07, 2014

Great product! We like this one because there is no added malitol in it which raises insulin levels. Great taste with no bitterness.

Pure. Great bottle design.

Posted by Reviewer1978242 on Aug 01, 2014

This is the only sweetener I've used for 3 years. It's one of the purest Stevia powder and lasts long as you only need very little. Also, this type of bottle is very convenient as the cap has different size holes that makes measuring very easy.

Pure White Stevia

Posted by 4925454362597210267 on Jul 12, 2014

Excellent, my favorite stevia. I like it very much, I always buy this one. It has 700 dose and I use one for 6 months.

Superior stevia sweetner

Posted by Reviewer1333594 on Jun 06, 2014

Haven't found anything that tastes as clean while being pure at the same time. Always get this stuff

Instead of sugar, works very well

Posted by 5717872055789646895 on Apr 22, 2014

As far as I can tell - no additives, so I am in the clear when I drink my much loved tea! The dispenser works well also, as small amounts of stevia can be difficult to administer. Not in this case - instilled on one hole opening and 7 shakes for my teacup. Love it!

NuNaturals, NuSStevia, Pure White Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer1938551 on Mar 27, 2014

A little of this goes a long way which is a real plus. I used to purchase a much larger NuNaturals Stevia for just a little more money until I realized that it has Maltodextrin as its first ingredient and is used as a filler and also is not good for you. So I tried this product from the same company......I really prefer it.

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Oct 31, 2013

I don't know how many bottles of this I have purchased but you can make your food as sweet as you want without an aftertaste.

Excellent product

Posted by 5067597747140623998 on Sep 12, 2013

Best Pure white Stevia-Extract

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1429840 on May 06, 2013

We LOVE this Stevia! I use it in drinks, baking, etc... and it tastes wonderful! my only complaint is that I wish it came with the tiny scoop like the Kal brand does.