NuNaturals, NuStevia, Pure White Stevia Extract, 1 oz (28 g)

Reviews 5-star

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1906077 From Arkansas on Feb 27, 2009

I like it a lot I use about 1/8 teaspoon for most things. I make oatmeal and hot chocolate with it and love it!

Best stevia I've ever had

Posted by Reviewer2223848 From Michigan on Mar 10, 2009

No bitter aftertaste at all. It tastes JUST like sugar! Highly recommended

Pure White Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer2525566 From Texas on Mar 11, 2009

I use Stevia almost exclusively as a sweetner. I stumbled onto this brand accidentally a while back when my local healthfood store was using it for their "bulk" stevia. That is the way I was buying it. When they stopped selling it, I began to search for it online. I am so glad you carry it! It has the best flavor, and although it seems a bit expensive at first glance, I am able to use so much less of it for the desired sweetness than the non-pure powders, I guess because there are no fillers added. I am very happy and hope to be able to buy this from you indefinitely!

The best stevia! Not bitter!

Posted by Reviewer3044458 From Louisiana on Apr 28, 2009

I have tried many different brands of stevia. I am so happy to find this product because it is not bitter at all! I use it for baking and for making iced tea and no one knows it is not sugar sweetened! Thanks company, keep up the great work!

No bitterness!

Posted by Reviewer2653096 From North Carolina on Jul 10, 2009

I bought this on recommendation from the Healthy Indulgences blog and am hooked. I'd only ever used liquid stevia before, which imparted a distinct bitterness. This stevia leaves no traces of bitterness and will be my go-to from now on.