Great

Posted by Reviewer2517749 on Oct 21, 2011

I love this product it doesn't have the aftertaste that some stevia products have. I can sweeten a whole gallon of tea with 1/4 tsp. I love having "sweet" tea without sugar or those questionable artifical sweeteners.

An Excellent Stevia Product

Posted by Reviewer1732599 on Oct 21, 2011

I was taking a chance on buying Stevia in the pure form. Some said positive things about it, some said negative. After purchasing Pure Nustevia I am nothing but impressed. Great flavor a very tiny amount (and I mean tiny) is necessary to sweeten a large amount of fluid. I would suggest that any buyer also purchase a measuring set of spoons that are 1/8th, 1/16th, 1/32 and 1/64 because you will need it. Trying to "eye" measure with a teaspoon will always end up with too much sweetness. I will definitely purchase this again. And thanks iHerb for the lowest prices around on this product.

Excellent Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer3039896 on Nov 06, 2011

However NuNaturals does it this pure stevia extract is superior to other brands.

Very good stevia

Posted by ling76 on Nov 17, 2011

I like this stevia, better than what I have tried before. No bitter taste. The best sweetener

Low glycemic sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1001262 on Nov 25, 2011

It takes a very small amount to sweeten - use in anything calling for sugar!

NuNaturals Stevia extract

Posted by Reviewer1614643 on Nov 30, 2011

Good!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2155353 on Dec 11, 2011

I just love the taste! Simple and sweet.

NuNaturals, NuStevia, Pure White Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer2227846 on Dec 17, 2011

This is the best of the best stevia. We have tried many other brands, and this is winner.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1488491 on Jan 06, 2012

A little goes a really long way! Taste much better than artifical sweeteners and not bitter.

best stevia

Posted by Reviewer1114989 on Jan 16, 2012

This is my favorite brand of stevia. Taste, texture and ability to dissolve quickly and completely!