My choice of stevia

Posted by Reviewer1611651 on Jan 24, 2012

I love NuNaturals, NuStevia, pure white stevia extract...It was the first stevia I found that wasn't bitter. I also like the fact that it is so concentrated as well as affordable! My mom and sisters are sold on it now too. It is an excellent alternative to sugar- especially to sweeten beverages. Love it!

Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer1420805 on Mar 02, 2012

I'm a sugarholic who has diabetes and Stevia Extract is a dream come true!

NuNaturals Pure White Stevia Extract

Posted by 4889249112167308990 on May 06, 2012

Wow!!! I cannot believe how sweet this is. Don't use very much-a very little goes a long ways! Very good for a stevia extract. Will plan to purchase more.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Jun 03, 2012

I don't like to use packets of stevia because it's generally full of maltodextrin or inulin, which just are not good if you have digestive issues. So, the pure stevia powder is the way to go! The nice thing about this one is no bitter aftertaste. It is 200 times sweeter than sugar, so it will take some time getting used to.

Sweet :)

Posted by 5481637984730231744 on Jun 06, 2012

This stuff is insanely... Sweet :)

Great sugar replecement!

Posted by Reviewer2710688 on Jun 22, 2012

Very good taste, don't notice any real difference to sugar anymore.

LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer3015140 on Jul 11, 2012

Just great! Not bitter, I almost gave up stevia before I tried this one.

Very Sweet, No aftertaste

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I originally bought the one pound container which is a better price deal per oz. This is a small shaker container. Good to refill. This is the best tasting stevia I have every had and you only have to use a very small amount. Just stevia and not other additives.

Plenty of stevia, no bitterness

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012

After spending money on other products, including ones that contain saccharin, i'm convinced this is the best and cheapest sweetener out there. 28 grams is enough for a coffee a day for a year...

Fantastic taste; super convenient container!

Posted by 4717953777828341530 on Sep 23, 2012

I bought the Pure White Stevia Extract by NuNaturals based on other reviews and couldn't be happier with my purchase! Unlike other stevia products out there, this one leaves NO bitter after-taste, and the shaker-like container makes it super easy to use. I only wish I had bought more containers like this one to have at home, work and in my purse. I will be ordering more soon. If you are serious about being healthy by avoiding sugar but don't want to compromise on taste with sweetners, you can't go wrong with this product. Best of all, it is natural so you are not putting foreign substances in your body like you would with artificial sweetners. Also, a little bit of pure stevia goes a long way, so this product is definitely worth the price!