Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Aug 11, 2009

I first heard of this product from a friend. It is a wonderful product. It is very concentrated so that it takes only a very small amount to sweeten a 1 gallon piture of tea (or whatever you are drinking). But, of course, iherb beats others' prices. It only costs half of what my friend paid to get hers locally. I definitely recommend!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2158468 on Aug 10, 2009

great, stevia, with less aftertaste

No bitterness!

Posted by Reviewer2653096 on Jul 10, 2009

I bought this on recommendation from the Healthy Indulgences blog and am hooked. I'd only ever used liquid stevia before, which imparted a distinct bitterness. This stevia leaves no traces of bitterness and will be my go-to from now on.

The best stevia! Not bitter!

Posted by Reviewer3044458 on Apr 28, 2009

I have tried many different brands of stevia. I am so happy to find this product because it is not bitter at all! I use it for baking and for making iced tea and no one knows it is not sugar sweetened! Thanks company, keep up the great work!

Pure White Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer2525566 on Mar 11, 2009

I use Stevia almost exclusively as a sweetner. I stumbled onto this brand accidentally a while back when my local healthfood store was using it for their "bulk" stevia. That is the way I was buying it. When they stopped selling it, I began to search for it online. I am so glad you carry it! It has the best flavor, and although it seems a bit expensive at first glance, I am able to use so much less of it for the desired sweetness than the non-pure powders, I guess because there are no fillers added. I am very happy and hope to be able to buy this from you indefinitely!

Best stevia I've ever had

Posted by Reviewer2223848 on Mar 10, 2009

No bitter aftertaste at all. It tastes JUST like sugar! Highly recommended

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1906077 on Feb 27, 2009

I like it a lot I use about 1/8 teaspoon for most things. I make oatmeal and hot chocolate with it and love it!

GREAT sugar substitute!!!

Posted by Reviewer2738665 on Jan 20, 2009

This is a really good price for a fantastic sugar substitute! You only need a pinch when using in baking and it gives a fabulous sweet flavor without a bitter aftertaste!! I love the NuNaturals brand!! Great price and great product!!

Very concentrated! Super product!!

Posted by Reviewer1919157 on Dec 08, 2008

This is a great brand of stevia. Super concentration: 1/2 tsp for gallon of tea!!

Nu Naturals Pure Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer2850308 on Nov 20, 2008

This is the best stevia extract on the market! Mellow flavor, without the zing of other stevias. I use it in EVERYTHING! Baking, cereals, tea, yogurt...just a tiny bit is all you need. Just like salt...just a touch enhances the flavor, too much ruins it. This brand is definitely 5 Star.